• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Roar! Squawk! Hiss!

Years
  • So what is your favorite Unovian pokemon's cry? And why do you like it? Is it because you find it adorable or cool? Is it because you find it beautiful? Do you like the intonation, or just find it funny?

My personal favorite is Musharna's.

Roar! Squawk! Hiss!

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Favorite cries would be Woobat's and Swoobat's, they're just cute. Then Palpitoad, plus Palpitoad looks like dancing when it cries.

And Cubchoo's. Adorable. They're just cute little polar bears with a runny nose. I couldn't even fight them when I found them in Twist Mountain, and they were all over the place.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    And Cubchoo's. Adorable. They're just cute little polar bears with a runny nose. I couldn't even fight them when I found them in Twist Mountain, and they were all over the place.
    By any chance, was your trip through the mountain during the winter? They're nowhere near as common in other seasons (5%), but still more likely to be spotted than a Cryogonal.

[SIZE="a"]The brave bird pokemon or whatever its named[/SIZE]
    I just used that move this morning. Are you referring to Rufflet's evolution, Braviary?

Cyclone

Years
  • My fave is Gothitelle's cos it reminds me of Psycho.

I mean, it sounds exactly like the music from the shower scene.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like the cries of Hydreigon, Haxorus, Reuniclus, Cobalion, Reshiram and Krookodile. I have a lot more besides these, but I put these down for the sake of simplicity.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Herdier and Lillipup but not Stoutland because it's scary. But really Herdier's cry made me like it more because I love dogs and their bark. XD;

Years
  • I like Lillipup's, Drilbur's, Lampent's, Cobalion's, and Krookodile's. My favorite, though, is Gothitelle's. It's so strange and different and I love it.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
    Years
  • Munarsha is definitely up there. So eery, and yet quite beautiful,

Lilligant, Maractus and Vanilluxe are quite pleasant, and there are bound to be many others which I find quite melodic.

Alomomola's cry makes me giggle.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Nobody has mentioned Dwebble? I think it has the cutest cry! I'm not sure why, it just perfectly suits what it is I suppose. And of course Dwebble is cute in general. n_n

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I'd say Gothitelle, but I can't really...reproduce that sound. But Archen and Archeops...so cute! "Aaa!" Definitely love their cries the most.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    Favourite cries would be Volcarona's, Hydreigon's and Zekrom's.

Volcarona's cry's got that fiery feel that's sure to burn my arse off.

Hydreigon, it's just spooky and intimidating at the same time.

Zekrom, on the other hand, doesn't have any unique characteristics other than the fact that it sounds like an electric roar.

Back