• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rob_thijs Competitive Shiny, Hidden Ability, Egg Moves and Rare Ball Shop [open for business]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
  • I was very lucky 3 days in a row. I hatched some nifty shiny's (2 or 3 per day (say what!)). They are added to the shiny pokémon section. Check it out now, before they are gone.

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Would you be interested in these shinies for your shiny Klefki and Tyrunt (I'm assuming they're both nicknameable)?

Nidoran F in Dream Ball
    Hustle, Modest with EMs Beat Up, Pursuit, Counter & Disable
    31/xx/31/31/31/xx

Feebas (male) in Dream Ball
    Oblivious, Bold with EMs Haze, Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis and Mirror Coat
    xx/xx/31/31/31/31

They're both KB and bred by me, so they can be nicknamed if necessary. :3

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Would you be interested in these shinies for your shiny Klefki and Tyrunt (I'm assuming they're both nicknameable)?

Nidoran F in Dream Ball
    Hustle, Modest with EMs Beat Up, Pursuit, Counter & Disable
    31/xx/31/31/31/xx

Feebas (male) in Dream Ball
    Oblivious, Bold with EMs Haze, Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis and Mirror Coat
    xx/xx/31/31/31/31

They're both KB and bred by me, so they can be nicknamed if necessary. :3

I'm interested in the Feebas only sorry. Of course they are nicknameable they have my ID and OT.
    So what pokémon would you like for your Feebas?

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    I'm interested in the Feebas only sorry. Of course they are nicknameable they have my ID and OT.
    So what pokémon would you like for your Feebas?
    The Klefki would be neat! Should I keep the Feebas unnicknamed or would you like a name for it?
    You can name the Klefki Avainasema for me :3

EDIT: Thanks for the trade! C:

Last edited:

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Hi i'd love your : Squirtle Modest, Rain Dish, EM Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse and Water Spout, Dive Ball you've listed in your giveaway thread.

The only things I have for trade are :

Shiny Skorupi (Caught the other day in Pokemon X, likely ultra ball - no idea on stats or level without checking)
    Ho-Oh from soulsilver (level 70 Master balled it I think not touched it since)

Breed you one of:
    HA Charmander
    HA Bulbasaur
    HA Squirtle
    HA Ralts
    HA Pichu
    HA Froakie
    HA Skrelp
    HA Helioptile
    HA Tyrunt (Poison, fire and I think Ice fang egg moves)

Or I can clone you my recent GAME 2015 Darkrai.

Your choice, let me know via PM

I can be on between 9am and 5pm Mon-Fri UK time only to trade.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Hi i'd love your : Squirtle Modest, Rain Dish, EM Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse and Water Spout, Dive Ball you've listed in your giveaway thread.

The only things I have for trade are :

Shiny Skorupi (Caught the other day in Pokemon X, likely ultra ball - no idea on stats or level without checking)
    Ho-Oh from soulsilver (level 70 Master balled it I think not touched it since)

Breed you one of:
    HA Charmander
    HA Bulbasaur
    HA Squirtle
    HA Ralts
    HA Pichu
    HA Froakie
    HA Skrelp
    HA Helioptile
    HA Tyrunt (Poison, fire and I think Ice fang egg moves)

Or I can clone you my recent GAME 2015 Darkrai.

Your choice, let me know via PM

I can be on between 9am and 5pm Mon-Fri UK time only to trade.

You are on the wrong thread. You need to replay in the give-away thread, leave a reply and vote for the pokémon.
    As the name suggest it's a give away so you don't need to give me anything in return.

But if you want the shiny squirtle with the same stats as the give away one I will take the cloned Game 2015 Darkrai.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Talk about luck! I just hatched a Shiny Sheer Force Totodile. It's in the shiny section.
    Remember first come - first serve. Don't forgot to take a look at the other sections.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    You are on the wrong thread. You need to replay in the give-away thread, leave a reply and vote for the pokémon.
    As the name suggest it's a give away so you don't need to give me anything in return.

But if you want the shiny squirtle with the same stats as the give away one I will take the cloned Game 2015 Darkrai.

Yeah I know it was the wrong thread but the poll wasnt swinging squirtles way and I saw you had a shop so thought id post here with offers.

Ill gladly do it for the Darkrai, I really want those egg moves you have for him so as long as he has those thats great.

PM me when you're about to trade, had a migraine yesterday but am about today between 9am and 5pm UK time (its currently 9.15am)

Years
  • Talk about luck! I just hatched a Shiny Sheer Force Totodile. It's in the shiny section.
    Remember first come - first serve. Don't forgot to take a look at the other sections.

Hey! I'd be really interested in that totodile as well as a couple other of your shinies if you'd be interested in trading? The link to my shop is in my signature, please let me know if you see anything that interests you! :p

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • I need to pay for pokebank LOL. I haven't used it a while so I forgot I had to do that. When I get the Nintendo card it will be probably this afternoon I can transfer the Pokémon to my game.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Years
  • I need to pay for pokebank LOL. I haven't used it a while so I forgot I had to do that. When I get the Nintendo card it will be probably this afternoon I can transfer the Pokémon to my game.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Oh Lol, that's fine haha :p Judging by the fact that you said this afternoon and it's close to 11pm for me we must be in pretty different time zones. So would maybe tomorrow around this time work for you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back