• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rob's Comics

Rob-120

~Revived~
Years
  • Intro/Updates

News

Dec. 5, 2009 ~ I've decided to start on a Pokemon comic! It should be out later today or tomorrow hopefully.
    Dec. 7, 2009 ~ Even though I said it was going to be out yesterday, THE COVER IS OUT!
    Dec. 7, 2009 ~ :( The first part of the Pokemon comic isn't going to be able to come out until later, I still need to make trainers. Sorry for the delay...but I have one out and he has some info in the characters section

Updates
    Spoiler:

What I have...

A Sonic comic ~ Green Zone
    A Pokemon Comic ~ Pokemon: Dark as Night
    I'm going to try to update every weekend and maybe some week days.

Ratings
    Green Zone ~ PG-13
    Pokemon: Dark as Night

Characters
    Spoiler:

Green Zone #1

What's going on?

1) If you haven't tried to understand then you should
    2) If you're confused at the begging then keep reading, it may get cleared up
    3) If all else fails...then use this...

Spoiler:

Comics
    Spoiler:

Credits

Comics
    Rob-120 (Me)
    Older bro (Helping me w/Photoshop)

Sprites
    Rob-120 (Me)
    Domenico
    Joe T.E.
    Blitz Xavier Echidna
    Riokenn
    Daniel Sidney
    Ashura
    Neox
    Cybershadow
    Shadowbot
    Ryu
    Shadow_91
    Renn "Foxx" Ramos
    Arsenic
    Pseudo Da Hedgehog
    Hypero
    Court Records

Pokemon: Dark as Night

Comics
    Spoiler:

Credits

Comics
    Rob-120 (Me)
    Older bro (Helping me W/Photoshop)

Sprites
    Rob-120 (Me)
    Kaori
    RawmeatCowboy

Last edited:

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    I'm confused... why is he running? and I thought he disguised himself, how does Knuckles find Shadow if he's disguised. Maybe a one para summary should explain what the hell is happening...

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    So...let me get this all figured out here.
    Green Guy is the bad guy, disguised as Shadow, making everyone think Shadow is the bad guy.
    Metal Mario sees through the green guy's shadow disguise...
    Everybody wants to kill Shadow because they think he did all the bad stuff, but it was really the green guy?

It was a kind of a roundabout way of describing it, but I'm right, right?

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Lol, I meant Sonic.

Sidetracked with SSB much >.>.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Errm. My main problem is with the low quality caused by using .GIFs, and the badly done "zoom-ins."
    I suggest you switch over to .PNGs, find a better way to zoom in, and make the plot a lot clearer. It's okay, but you shouldn't need to explain it with a paragraph. Maybe visual cues can help (Making fake Shadow look different somehow when he's disguised as Shadow).

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • *le sigh*

Well, this concept has been done before,
    and I've never really ever liked a sonic comic ever before (since most turn out like crap-on-a-stick),

But,
    NovaPirate pretty much has summed up what was needed to be said.
    Way too blurry.

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
  • Hey, I'm willing to take suggestions if you know how I can make a better zoom up ^___^ oh and, I don't know what you mean by blurry. DO you mean in the normal parts of the strips or just on the zoom ups, because I found out that on some computers that random colors appear and the graphics aren't so good.

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

Years
  • The whole comic is blurry, but the "zoom-ins" are especially bad.
    You used a .gif file.
    The colors will be blurry on every computer.
    Save as .PNG (.PwNaGe) to get rid of this blurriness and make everyone else happy.

As for your "zoom-ins", do you use paint, or some other software?

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
  • I use photoshop...oh and GIF isn't fuzzy on my computer. But whatever, I'll switch them to PNG I guess if its really that bad...

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
  • I'm on an XP! So... windows....

P.S. Changed everything to PNG, hope it's better! Because there was no difference between PNG and GIF on my computer so I can't tell...

[NovaPirate]

Years
  • Because the quality was reduced by saving it as a .gif, just resaving it won't do much.
    I don't know, I just recommend saving all future comics as a .PNG and not worrying about it.

By-the-by, just posting all comics as images is obnoxious, I recommend posting them as links.

Back