• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rock Band:Beatles Edition

BenRK

That One Guy!
Years
  • I question the games label, as I wouldn't call the Beatles a Rock Band. I'd call them more annoying, but what do I know? I'm just the 400 pound gorilla in the room.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I'm not a Beatles fan so I won't be getting it. I will be getting the Lego Rock Band though, most likely.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Some of my favourite Beatles songs do not appear on the disc (nor have they been announced as DLC yet), so...I'm interested. But not enough.

No "Eleanor Rigby" = A no buy from me. Or "Love Me Do". You have "Twist and Shout" which, while great, is a cover - but not help "Help!"?

Just some examples. The on-disc song list disappoints me :C

Years
  • I'm not picking this up and like Ben would say they aren't really a rock band.

I also dont get the new 'no fails' thing for Easy.

Does it have any songs not by The Beatles?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I'm guessing that they'll add new songs later down the road as downloadable content. As for the game itself, I'm dying to try it out.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Ugh, I dread the day when my roommate gets this. ;___;

I'm not particularly a fan of The Beatles, and I'm certainly not a fan of those incredibly loud drums. Even if I still played Guitar Hero/Rock Band, I wouldn't be buying this game. The guitar and bass parts are going to be so boring D:

Years
  • Kinda unrelated but I was watching a Beatles video on youtube and some kid said in a comment,
    "wow bought beatles rock band... WANT MY MONEY BACk

THIS MUSIC SUCKS

they needa make 50 cent rockband or sumting"

FFFFFFF......Rage on the f*cking idiot.

Years
  • Incorrect.
    I stated my opinion on your lack of effort for discussion in this thread, as well as my opinion for the game.
    You could have ignored my comment, however, you said:

FFFFFFF......Rage on the f*cking idiot.

Hum... Now, who do you think was the "instigator" in this situation.
    Thank you and have a nice night!

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • The guitar and bass parts are going to be so boring D:
    Oh not at all, Paul McCartney's basslines are awesome, same goes for Geroge's guitar. While my guitar gently weeps, anyone? (Even though it was clapton that time)

Also I love how ugly they made Ringo look at first. Hahaha.

Years
  • Incorrect.
    I stated my opinion on your lack of effort for discussion in this thread, as well as my opinion for the game.
    You could have ignored my comment, however, you said:

Hum... Now, who do you think was the "instigator" in this situation.
    Thank you and have a nice night!
    But I wasn't even referring to you,I was talking about the person who wrote that comment on youtube,my friend.

Years
  • Can't we all just get along? I got the game, and it's great! The guitar and bass parts depend on the diffuculy and the song. I know how to play some of the songs by The Beatles, and they are hard as heck (well some of them)! Everybody has your own opinion, but don't flame the starter of this thread (jeez I feel like a mod and I think I might get in trouble for posting a message like this). I'm just going to say, atleast rent it to see if you like the gameplay. The Beatles are (or were) a rockband, and they are one of the omst influecial rock bands or any type of band in the history of music. Compare american music before and after The Beatles. You'll notice the difference.

Back