• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rock Band For Wii June 22nd

Led Zeppelin Pwn

Led Zeppelin is teh greatest
Years
  • I bet you've already heard,
    but if you haven't, just gotta tell u, Rock Band for the Wii (woo!)
    Will be out June 22nd. The trailer is on the Nintendo Channel if you have it.
    Im hoping Ill get it,
    what bout u?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Such a pity it's a port of the cruddy PS2 version though, with the really badly striped down Band World Tour mode :\

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • I have Guitar Hero 3 for a reason. It's much better than Rock Band. The instruments are mediocre (at least the guitar is, the strum bar sucks) but I do enjoy playing the drums at Best Buy. I don't like the look of the game at all - the square gems and the weird graphics (maybe it's just because I'm not used to them, but the people look doll-ish in my opinion). I'm getting Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, I hope that will be good. It's coming out in about 11 days.

But now Guitar Hero is going the way of Rock Band - Guitar Hero: World Tour is going to have guitars, vocals and drums. I don't know if I'm going to get it... maybe just the game because I'm sure the Wii Les Paul will work with it (I'm hoping, I read that the new guitar will have a special feature).

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • It shows you how good the Wii's games are. ^_^ [Yes, I'm bashng the Wii.]

Rock Band For Wii June 22nd

Correction sweetie, it shows how much time and effort that some third parties are willing to polish a game for the Wii. [Yes, I'm bashing certain third party companies.]

Anyway sweeties, I might get it...if I had money and the room to store everything. XD

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • What a terrible choice..

You don't want character customization? Proper Band Tour Mode? Downloadable Songs?

well no not really i'm just getting it becuz theres no space in my room to play dat game n my wii is in the living room leading more space to play!

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yup, I'm getting it!!! I might get on the 22nd or the 23rd. Depends when I'm getting my paycheck... haha Anyways I'm really excited to play it for the wii! ^_^

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • You don't want character customization? Proper Band Tour Mode? Downloadable Songs?

The Wii version will include downloadable content and the PS2 along with it. Players will just have to buy a separate disc containing the same downloadable music as in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions. Overall, the Wii version is going to be exactly like the PS2 version. Its not like anyone is missing out on the real content of Rock Band just because they plan to get it for a different console. I guarantee its as much fun as playing it for either the Xbox 360 or PS3.

Anyway, a friend of mine plans to buy this for her Wii since she doesn't have PS3 or Xbox 360. I got her hooked to the game because I invited her to play it with me. We both actually look forward to it.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Sweet, i'm going to buy this the second it comes out! I can't wait for it to come out!

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • OKay. So I just got back from my trip to New York a couple hours ago...And I wwent to the Nintendo World store earlier today, thye had a big Rock Band Wii Extravaganza...
    The game looks really nice, and the drums are about ten times more attractive than the other sets...
    Everything still feels pretty much the same though..
    they had a biiig competition, and I played in it and I did good! ^^

So yeah, looks good. I dunno why they had it to sell a day early, but it was pretty derned neat!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I already have it for the 360, if I didn't I'd probably get it.

Back