• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rock/Ground poke club

What do you like more

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ok since rock and ground pokemon are pretty much the same i made a club for both of em combined like even though they arn't totally popular they look waay cool and i like em alot so come join and you can talk bout both of em but you chose which one you wnat to talk bout in your 1st post k? right lets go!!!

Members:
    A-one
    MUSION
    Shadow98
    Dark Venusaur
    BestDutchGuy
    Satoshi-san

Last edited:

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    U did it again Simpsonqueen u read my mind ....Man i wanted to open such a club ...
    Hey what the heck u did it or i did it its just the same..
    So mind if i join???
    I choose Larvitar and Phanhy

Last edited:

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Hey could I please join? Rock/Ground types a cool. I have a few in my squad: Rhyhorn, Trapinch, Anorith, Camerupt and Claydol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    k.. welcome yous i added yous to the 1st post

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    We yous are joined then .
    Phanphy -
    Rock/Ground poke club

Phanphy does have a strong roll-out attack

MUSION

Years
    Larvitar (as A-one suggested) is a good Rock/Ground pokemon. I would have had one in my squad if I could, but I can't. I was also close to having a Phanpy in my squad, but I ended up choosing otherwise.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    heres a cute sandshrew pic i found
    Rock/Ground poke club

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    But Larvitar evolution Tyranitar is Ground/Dark making it more powerful.
    Ground are still very popular the likes of Nido king/queen Rhydon ,Golem etc are really powerful

MUSION

Years
    Yeah Ground types are really strong, they usually have high defense too and thus can withstand a lot of physical attacking.

MUSION

Years
    I didn't like Nosepass too much when I first saw it. But I quite like it now, as it can learn Lock-on and Zap Cannon.

Shadow98

Master Of Pokemon Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Can i plz join ur new club?
    My fav Rock/Ground Pokemon are: Trapinch, Geodude, Larvitar, Phanpy and Groudon.(I like them 'cos they evolve into cool pokemon and are strong)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    k welcome i just realized i didn't say my fav... geodude

MUSION

Years
    Yeah I though Onix looked powerful when I first saw it and Steelix looked even stronger. Onix, like Larvitar, is another pokemon I would've had in my squad if I could. By the way, Onix is on pokemon on TV right at this moment!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    yeah that crystal onix was like my fav episode

MUSION

Years
    Cool picture. Hey that's made me think. Would it be good if you could find Crystal Onix on one of the pokemon games (just like how you can find Shiny Gyarados on G/S/C).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    oh yeah that would be the one and only absolute best thing and like it would have a crystal comin off it worth $2000 or something

Back