• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rockdhor's not so amazing BREEDING SHOP!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2015
    Well, Hello! My name's Rockdhor and im a Rookie Breeder with a LOT of potential! (At least i guess so)

First things first :

I'll be offering alredy breeded Pokemons but you can tell me what do you want and in the moment i read it i'll be working on it!

What im searching for :
    Spoiler:

What you can ask for :
    Spoiler:

Breeding Parents :
    Spoiler:

What i have rigth now for trade :
    Spoiler:

PD: /x/ Means "Not checked", not 0.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I approved this already, but please list out at least 20 species of Pokemon to keep your shop open. Thanks and happy trading~

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Heya! I'd like to offer a Synchronizer of your choice + an Adamant Vital Spirit Elekid (male) w/ Ice Punch, Fire Punch and Cross Chop (5IV x Satk) for a female 5IV Speed Boost Torchic? If the Elekid doesn't suit you, you may choose another 5IV on my thread. Oh but I have extras of Adamant Charmander w/ DD and Outrage too. Same IV spread as Elekid. Let me know! :)

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    do you have a rough skin gible?

i have synchronize for almost every nature, and i can try and sweeten the deal with a masterball, pp max, heart scale, or something else

BourbonWhiskey

Pokemon Trainer Since 1998
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2017
    I can trade you 4IV Anticipation Eevee with 3 Egg Moves namely Wish,Covet and Curse for your Gible Sand Veil Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2015
    Heya! I'd like to offer a Synchronizer of your choice + an Adamant Vital Spirit Elekid (male) w/ Ice Punch, Fire Punch and Cross Chop (5IV x Satk) for a female 5IV Speed Boost Torchic? If the Elekid doesn't suit you, you may choose another 5IV on my thread. Oh but I have extras of Adamant Charmander w/ DD and Outrage too. Same IV spread as Elekid. Let me know! :)

Sup dude :3, I would feel really fine with that get me with a PM.

do you have a rough skin gible?

i have synchronize for almost every nature, and i can try and sweeten the deal with a masterball, pp max, heart scale, or something else

Im sorry ;c, i don't have rough skin.

I can trade you 4IV Anticipation Eevee with 3 Egg Moves namely Wish,Covet and Curse for your Gible Sand Veil Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male

Sorry, already got Eevees.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Can you breed me a 4 or 5 IV Talonflame ensuring that it has HP and Defense?
    I can get you a 4 IV Poliwag, Sudowoodo, Charmander, Sigilyph, Honedge, Litwick, or Inkay.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2015
    Can you breed me a 4 or 5 IV Talonflame ensuring that it has HP and Defense?
    I can get you a 4 IV Poliwag, Sudowoodo, Charmander, Sigilyph, Honedge, Litwick, or Inkay.

Sorry bro, not intersted in any of those pokemons if they arent 5 IV

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • I know I'm already waiting to trade you a Scyther for Gible; Interested in anything in my shop for a Gale Wings female Fletchling? Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 of course.

Back