• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    You all have been added. Welcome!

Are all the roles/actions secret? I'm in but I'm curious as to what's happening haha.

Yup, they are. And you can always try to ask people to target you with their actions, then you'll find them out in no time. :P

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Yup, they are. And you can always try to ask people to target you with their actions, then you'll find them out in no time. :P

I was about to say, "But wait! Couldn't they lie?"

I momentarily forgot where I was.

Years
    mhmhmhmhm ... I think I'll sign up for this?
    though I'm not all too motivated -.- (because I'm busy...)

Lycanthropy

Years
    If its not too late ill join.

mhmhmhmhm ... I think I'll sign up for this?
    though I'm not all too motivated -.- (because I'm busy...)

In for this

I'm in if there's still room.

Hello, hello, yes there's still room. Welcome!

That said, I plan to send out roles as soon as I get home tonight. So if people are interested to join, they still can for roughly 10 more hours.

Lycanthropy

Years
    ocket's Investigation

Game's starting
    Okay, time's up! Role PMs are being sent out and the game will begin. From this point no more sign-ups will be accepted.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    Klippy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Wizarman11 as ???
    Daydream as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Blurryface as ???
    Universe as ???
    Syndrome as ???
    Archy as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Ash as ???
    Mana as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Juno as ???
    Draskk as ???
    Melodyas ???
    Ullion as ???
    Ice Goddess as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    Childe of Malkav as ???
    Rozureido as ???
    desinishon as ???
    Bug Master Denis as ???
    faer as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Arsonist as ???

Lycanthropy

Years
    ocket's Investigation

Night 0
    Truly majestic, even with closed eyes one could see how almighty this Pokémon is and sense its power, pure and perfect.

The Pokémon god descended and directed its attention to the old man wearing a lab coat. Without opening its mouth it spoke with a deep voice, which didn't show any sign that it could possibly not be our true ruler.

"You, human, have done an excellent job. Not every peasant is able to assemble a crew that can survive the wilderness of the jungles, cold of the mountains and darkness of the caves that needed to be conquered to reach the Sinjoh Ruins. You deserve better than the boring life you lead. I shall grant you your deepest desire!"

The Iron Plate and Zap Plate emerged from Arceus's body. When the plates squeezed together and shaped like a familiar device, the Mind Plate was floating above it, absorbing purple radiation coming from all directions. Although nobody has explained yet, the man knew what this was: data of all Pokémon in existence, from all over the world.

Finally, and that on my age, I can't - "Professor?" - believe I'm still able to experience- "Professor Oak, please wake up! We've received a message from the team. Some people you hired work for nobody less... than Team Rocket!"

Rules
    It's night. Please PM me your night actions, if you have any!
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Klippy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Wizarman11 as ???
    Daydream as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Blurryface as ???
    Universe as ???
    Syndrome as ???
    Archy as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Ash as ???
    Mana as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Juno as ???
    Draskk as ???
    Melodyas ???
    Ullion as ???
    Ice Goddess as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    Childe of Malkav as ???
    Rozureido as ???
    desinishon as ???
    Bug Master Denis as ???
    faer as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Arsonist as ???

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

Years
    Wild Magcargo appeared!
    Okay, so this is when an optimistic me planned to change phases, but only half of the actions have been sent to me. Yes, I know, only 19 hours have passed and there was even less time for the Rockets to plot their attacks as I failed to have everybody as Skype contacts. Sadly I won't be having time to get a phase up later this night, so that leads me to extend this phase by 24 hours. My apologies for the delay.
    Great start of the game, huh? Hope y'all can use the extra bit of night to get some extra rest (and send in night actions if you haven't yet) and be fit for the next day.

Lycanthropy

Years
    ocket's Investigation

Day 1
    The Rocket Pokémon gathered on an open space hidden in the bushes, out of sight from the rest of the group. They felt great they brought a few new recruits along, even in that stupid old Oak's mind there would surely ring a bell if a big part of the company would consist of Zubat, Koffing and Ekans. They didn't take long to come to their decisions and soon spread again to execute their mischievous plans, without giving their targets a chance to prepare for trouble. Their new way of working seemed to pay off.

During that night, several other Pokémon in the camp woke up shortly to do their favorite move and fell asleep with more knowledge or power than at the start of the night. Some Pokémon were still sleepy. Even Magcargo couldn't help them from forgetting to wake up and do what they planned to do.

Well-rested, the Pokémon got out of their bed. Aside continuing their journey through the deep jungle forests, the day is when they try to eliminate the moles in the company and attack their comrades at own insight.

The damage
    ??? -16
    ??? -9
    ??? -2

Rules
    It's day. You're all free to converse during this phase as well as attack one player of your choice. This phase will last 44 hours, slightly shorter than usual because of some sort of national holiday we have here this Saturday.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Klippy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Wizarman11 as ???
    Daydream as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Blurryface as ???
    Universe as ???
    Syndrome as ???
    Archy as ???