• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rockman 4.5 Real Opperation

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
  • Well, anybody else heard of this sweet game?? It's only in japan currently, but, as for where I got the game...*Points to huge sign that says "ROM"*..well, I have my sources.XD

Well, this game blows away the previous BN games in every way. For instance, the navi moves independant of you, except unlike the random movement like rockman DS, depending on the stratedgy you choose, the navi's movement can actually get it out of situations where you couldn't think of anything. Of course, you are the one that Still send battlechips to the navi, so in other words, the controls are just like a PET!! *Gasps.*XD

And also, you get a REAL-TIME CLOCK FEATURE!!. It may not seem like much, but since the tournaments are time based, think of this: If you're one minnute real-time late for a tournament, you'll have to wait another few hours for another one.XD

And also, no more real world. This felt like a relif to me, since I was sick of running around in the real world, jacking randomly into places.

And there's also more, but the best thing is, you don't automatically start out with Rockman!! Instead, in the beinging, you get the choices of Rockman, Roll, Gutsman, and Numberman!! However, you can unlock other navis, a few of which I will list below:

Metalman
    Aquaman
    Starman(BOO YA!!)
    Napalman

And, none of you will probably beleive this, but the very last unlockable navi there is, which I cheated to get, is... *Scary opra-istic music and singining is heard*..

FORTE!!!

Shukuen Shinobi

Ninja Dude
    Years
  • I heard of this, if you could PM me about location of finding ;) then do so. ^^

It seems like an awesome game, I just got to the last boss in Red Sun, so this should be a nice refresher for me, I can read Katakana so the battlechip reading will be easy.

If I can play it, I'll post here. =P

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Well, I'll post a link right here, but currently I'm useing a different username, so I'll post the link to where you can get it later, okay??XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I want to get battle Network 2, 3, and 4 before I try anything else new. i'm rather behind on it, and I don't like that feeling. :\

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Actually, 4.5 is like a game version of AXESS, even though that anime was based on BNs 4 and 3. And actually pogi, 4.5 is a lot like 1, in that there is just one main internet and several other ones, unlike the sections of BN2,3, and 4. I'll post more next reply.XD

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Okay then, suit yourself, because via a code, you can play as forte in BN4. I found that out.XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2004
    Bob V said:
    Well, anybody else heard of this sweet game?? It's only in japan currently, but, as for where I got the game...*Points to huge sign that says "ROM"*..well, I have my sources.XD

Well, this game blows away the previous BN games in every way. For instance, the navi moves independant of you, except unlike the random movement like rockman DS, depending on the stratedgy you choose, the navi's movement can actually get it out of situations where you couldn't think of anything. Of course, you are the one that Still send battlechips to the navi, so in other words, the controls are just like a PET!! *Gasps.*XD

And also, you get a REAL-TIME CLOCK FEATURE!!. It may not seem like much, but since the tournaments are time based, think of this: If you're one minnute real-time late for a tournament, you'll have to wait another few hours for another one.XD

And also, no more real world. This felt like a relif to me, since I was sick of running around in the real world, jacking randomly into places.

And there's also more, but the best thing is, you don't automatically start out with Rockman!! Instead, in the beinging, you get the choices of Rockman, Roll, Gutsman, and Numberman!! However, you can unlock other navis, a few of which I will list below:

Metalman
    Aquaman
    Starman(BOO YA!!)
    Napalman

And, none of you will probably beleive this, but the very last unlockable navi there is, which I cheated to get, is... *Scary opra-istic music and singining is heard*..

FORTE!!!

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
  • Hm

To H.i.c: Dude.... Don't SPAM... If you have nothing to say don't have anything to say don't say it... I know you are new but post sensibly.....

Edit: My mistake... On topic... Is Rockman 4.5 the same thing as Rockamn 4 (story wise) but just with a few added elements?

~Splash

Last edited:

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Er, Splashing mew, you made the same mistake as Hlc. Next time, have s post that's on-topic.Wait a second, I'm doing that mistake!!XD

Well, here's the specs on forte's attacks:

1: Regular 5 buster shot attack

2: 60 damage machine gun.

3: 120 DAMAGE ATTACK-DARKNESS OVERLOAD!!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Nothing like it, my friend, nothing at all like that...weird RP....XD.

And the coolest feature is, you can use the battle chip gate (Sold seperatly.XD) to unlock new navis, like forte!! And you can even use it in battles!!

And one more thing...

The BCG is the ONLY way to perform P.As in 4.5, because you access chips a different way now... No, not like BCCs...XD

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
  • Is there any possible way that you get to play with Blues?! If so I'm definately getting this when it comes out over here (probably as megaman battle network 5 -.-)

~Splash

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • No, actually, I know for a fact that battle network 5 will be for the DS, and 4.5 is for the GBA. Besides, all the rockman battle network games retained their numbers, didn't they?? It's not like kidsWB is in charge of that!!XD

Shukuen Shinobi

Ninja Dude
    Years
  • ...You still haven't posted where I can get it...;-; XD

This seems really interesting, I hope they sell it with the BCG when it comes out in America...if it even does..>>

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Heh, I sometimes play as plantman in EXE.5. I just can't forget the scene in AXESS where he yells "PLANT WEED!!", and a huge number of vines twisted around Fire soul rockman and fireman. That looked unbeleivably cool...and violent.XD

Back