• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rockman site ~\o/~

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    The color scheme is unique, for a Rockman site. I expected a blue or some kind of red, but it's good to surprise users with a unique color scheme on a Megaman site for once. I like the way you have the episode guide organized, with the use of Japanese and English numbering. Though, in my opinion, I think users should be able to toggle via a type of dropdown (Not the JS type, if not, the type that are used in forms) to change the numbering in case they want to view it without having to click on the back button and accessing it from there. With that idea, I think English numbering would be appropriate as a default.

Okay, you've got a few 404's, though I was really hoping to see more, since the game interested me as much as the anime/manga would. I hope to see more content from GRN, as it seems like a promising distraction for me.

8/10

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm working on content when I can, but I don't intend to do anything with the game. There are more than enough sites that already have extensive guides for the game. :s

I want to focus on the anime & manga~

And thanks for the comments on the color scheme. ^^ I wanted to try out some green, and it just so happened that the banner maker did it green. XD

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • Yay for still green! :D

It looks pretty awesomes so far, as far as content goes.</crappy unhelpful post>

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Let's see, I'm not a huge fan, sorry Greg D: It looks boxy, with seafoam green, and is that TIMES!?

I think it could use a bit more spit 'n polish so that it looks sharper, and until it gets bigger, I'd make that donate button smaller. You just look like a money whore ;p

aRedMoon

Years
  • Times? Are you insulting me ?

*never speaks to Paul again*

font-family: Georgia;

>_>;;

I take it that you don't like the green. Prior replies seem to differ? And there isn't much else in the green family that you could use that isn't "seafoam green"

As for your boxy comment... at least it all fits together. ^^ Which is more than I can say for your current PJN layout...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Sorry Greg, it looks like your work from about two years ago.

You've improved a lot.

aRedMoon

Years
  • look more manly.
    I prefer the pastels. >_>

And uh, Paul... this is like the first site I've done in 2 years z_Z The only other thing I've worked on at all has been this and people didn't like those colors either. z_z

Random fact: On a show I was watching earlier today, someone painted their walls the dark orange in the sky on that banner. o_O

aRedMoon

Years
  • So guys, I'm looking for any other suggestions of what to add to the site. I'm a whore for interactivity (I mean who else would sit and take all those sdfjaskfdj; emails for Captions and manually add them to the site?) and would like some more ideas that can be integrated into the site. I don't want to do silly things like oekakis and whatnot, since I already have one of those - I want more of something that can be integrated into the site, like the Caption Me!.

So... suggestions?

(And more comments on the site, as I have continued to expand it, would be more than welcome)

aRedMoon

Years
  • So yeah, Tuesday I'll be switching to a blue color scheme, with a new banner that's pretty nifty.

Any suggestions of what I should add with said layout change? >.>~

Gecko

Animaster
    Years
  • Well I'm not a MegaMan fan, but I guess my opinion may weigh as much as you need. I like the blue layout (never saw the previous one that everyone was talking about). It's nice, presentable. However I don't like the font. Fonts with footers are for prints, you should use something without footers. Verdana maybe, it's up to you. I also thing it looks very crunched together. Make some space for air. I'd suggest maybe about a 10px margin between the news title and the rest of the news post. And also shorten the content width. It's to broad, you could easily afford expanding the right menu and thinning the content box. It will make the site feel like it has more space and readers wont be forced to turn their heads to much while reading.

I can also suggest putting in one or maybe two more colors, and add some pics or icons.

Center the content in the right menu. No one like to feel like they are reading in the wrong direction.

The title in the banner could look a lot better if you find the right graphic artist to do it in Photoshop. I would blend it more and make it ghostly so it looks like a part of the space behind.

aRedMoon

Years
  • Thank you for the comments. I'll take those into consideration as I work on my remodelling. :)

Back