• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|.:Rock'nShop:.| *Formerly AirBourne*

Kayla Ann

Graphic Artist. :3
Years
Here is yours Thunder ;)

TheUnexpectedJourney.png

TUJ.png

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Does that mean you have a slot? =3 they look nice. I'll type up a form if yes.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Alright. ASAP (but don't hurt yourself), Here's mine.

Size: Default
Stock: I put it in a thumbnail. Is that okay?
Text: "Composer" going vertically, "Player" going Horizontal from the P in Composer.
Border Style: Border 2
Matching Avatar: Yesz!
Credit: Yes
Other: Not really, Kinda keep the background light, white/gray/light blue might be nice, but if something strikes you, go for it. ^^ this is also request attempt 3 for me. Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

Kayla Ann

Years
Alright. ASAP (but don't hurt yourself), Here's mine.

Size: Default
Stock: I put it in a thumbnail. Is that okay?
Text: "Composer" going vertically, "Player" going Horizontal from the P in Composer.
Border Style: One sec.
Matching Avatar: Yesz!
Credit: Yes
Other: Not really, Kinda keep the background light, white/gray/light blue might be nice, but if something strikes you, go for it. ^^ this is also request attempt 3 for me. Thanks for your time!

Umm, I said I was FULL. But i guess scince all i have to do it upload the other one, i can fit you in.

EDIT: Here is yours Magmorta, if you dont like it, then I can re-do it without the complecated background.

magmorta.png
magmorta2.png

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Huhwhat? Sorry! I didn't mean to do that... it was like 2 am here... anyway. Yeah, thanks for doing this anyways.

Kayla Ann

Years
It's great but can you make it into a banner form? And you forgot abotu the avtars lol other then that they are awesome ^^

Umm, That is the size you wanted.
and I can't really make it into a banner without cutting off the text and re-adding it.
And if i did that, then it would have to be after all my requests are finished.

Wiggletuff

Loading... Pokemon -----
Years
Okay.
If you are full, don't read <3 ^^

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Th3Only1

Breeding Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2009
Size: (Default = 400x150)Default
Stock : ( I perfer Nams of the pokemon/people/whatever because i can find the images sooo much better and faster)Bagon

Text: (Writing on the banner)Th3Only1 Bagon Fanatic
Border Style: (Pick the number of the border style below)5
Matching Avatar: (Yes or No)Yes
Avatar Text: (Writing on the avatar)Bagon
Credit: (yes or YES)Yes
Other: ( anything else?)Nope!

oh and for avi #3 border if you can

Last edited:

Kayla Ann

Years
Ok People. I am truely sorry for this but, I am closing down the shop for about 2 weeks or so.

I dont want to Lock it. But i dont want to dal withh loads of requests. And i am stressed as it is. (my dad just got back from a major surgery).

Once again, I am deaply sorry.

Last edited:
Back