• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocko's Trade Shop!

rocko427

I rock-o
Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    Okay, I just got lots of new pokemon and I'm willing to trade 'em! I've got lot's of pokemon to offer; I even have lv.100's and even a few shinys!
    Pokemon names in this color are SHINY
    CATALOG:

1. Wailmer (F) lv.1
    Stats:
    Atk: 6 Def: 5
    sp.atk: 6 sp.def: 4
    speed: 6 HP: 13
    Moves:
    Splash
    Fissure
    Earthquake
    Waterfall
    info: this Wailmer's being traded for breeding move purposes. People seem to like OHKO moves.

2. Hariyama (M) lv.40
    Stats:
    atk: 111 def: 49
    sp. atk: 41 sp. def: 61
    speed: 46 HP: 167
    Moves:
    Whirlwind
    Knock off
    Smellingsalt
    Belly drum
    info: this is a hariyama fresh off victory road in Hoenn. Uncle Ben caught it and Thomas (dont ask who he is) cloned it. now I got loads of shiny Hariyama, so feel free to get :D

3. Milotic (M) lv. 100
    Stats:
    atk: 151 def: 201
    sp. atk: 286 sp. def: 285
    speed: 213 HP: 323
    Moves:
    Hydro pump
    Recover
    Ice beam
    Surf
    Info: yeah, the moveset isn't TOO good, but feel free to change it. This
    Milotic is a rare pokemon that many people crave. Of course, my milotic is good at beauty contests. also, it has lots of ribbons. keep it in mind if you still can't get in the ribbon syndicate at the resort area!!

that's it for now, but I'll try updating it when Im not too tired... *yawn*

Years
  • I'll trade you a:

Gible level 1.
    Tackle
    Rock Smash
    Eartquake

HP 12
    ATK 6
    DEF 6
    SP.A 6
    SP.D 5
    SPE 5

For wailmer?

And can you just trade back and forth the Hariyama so I can fill my Pokedex?

Back