• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocko's trade shop!

rocko427

I rock-o
Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    hi. I've decided I'm opening my own trade shop thingymabob. I have lots of emerald Pokemon and also some rare ones from fire red. if you want one, just tell me your offer and if its good I MIGHT trade.

~MENU~
    Feebas lv 1 male
    moves:
    splash
    -just about everyone's looking for a feebas. we all know its been a really rare and elusive Pokemon in all the games. now I'm offering an untouched feebas, so unsuccessful feebas hunters, this is your chance! *100% untouched*

Milotic lv 100 male
    moves:
    hydro pump
    facade
    surf
    waterfall
    -this obviously isnt the milotic I use, because its moveset kinda sucks. As we all know, milotic is really, REALLY rare. many people can get feebas, but even when you get a feebas, it might eat the limit of poffins and still not be on max beauty. milotic is a good sweeper/wall

dunsparce lv 1 male
    moves:
    Rage
    -I've become a dunsparce breeder all of a sudden. now, I'm even giving them away! and here's one. dunsparce has proven itself to be elusive, but it actually makes for a great wall/staller/annoyer (you know, with its glare and defense curl and... yeah...)

blaziken lv 100 male
    moves:
    blaze kick
    sky uppercut
    thunderpunch
    rock slide
    -this dude is really good at sweeping. I taught it thunderpunch to take out those nasty water-types, which are... well, blazikens weakness. also, it has sky uppercut for hitting flying or bouncing pokemon. rock slide can take out flying types. probably the only weakness he cant stand up to is ground. blaziken couldn't learn ice punch, man.

sorry guys, but as of now this is what i can trade. dont worry. the shop will be updated eventually :)

BTW, the following pokemon are for completing your pokedex, kay? there's no keeping them, but you WILL have their entries in your pokedex.

~LOAN~
    Darkrai
    Deoxys
    Rayquaza
    Articuno

yes, this will be updated, too.

Last edited:

rocko427

I rock-o
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    sorry ill retry..

its 1547 9263 5346. ehjeheh...
    k im on

hey thanks man, I totally never considered a tyrannitar or moltres :)

Last edited:
    Back