• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rogue's Bazaar

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    Yeah I'm waiting there now can you add a pokemon in place of pichu if not alright lmk thanks

Years
  • Hi, I can offer you some solarbeams.
    I'm really interested in your kecleon absol spiritomb if you might want to trade those for one or more solarbeams?

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Hey. Do you want roar, roost, or swagger? ( you can have all.)

PM me

Bubble Head

Skateboarder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    i want 2 of those heracross,how about i give u a psychic and a stelth rock for it ? or explosion if u want

Netish

errr CANDY MOUNTAIN!!!
    Years
  • I still have the three substitutes, swagger, and stealth rock. I'm waiting for you to message me that you're ready to trade...

Last edited:

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Do you accept holds? I can get you your Pidgeot and Nidoqueen, the Sticky Barb, Leftovers(1), and Toxic orb, and some of the TMs on that list, if you can hold that Groudon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    I have all of:
    The following TMs: Roar, Sunny Day, X-Scissor, Psychic, Facade, Swagger, Ice Beam, Toxic, Stealth Rock, Sandstorm, Explosion, Energy Ball, Substitute (at least 3 of those), Brick Break, Thunder Wave
    Toxic Orb
    Flame Orb
    Sticky Barb
    Choice Scarf
    Leftovers (at least 3)
    Choice Band
    Choice Specs
    Scope Lens

Is it one pokemon per? Or one per 2-3 items?

Back