• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rogue's Poké Market

Gengar-Icecream

ULTIMATE POKEMON COLLECTER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2011
    I'll give TM 29 (Psychic) and a Hitmontop UT for the female Ponyta and the Aerodactyl, if that's okay.. :]

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
    I'll give TM 29 (Psychic) and a Hitmontop UT for the female Ponyta and the Aerodactyl, if that's okay.. :]

Very well... my Friend Code is in my signature.

Arbok and the bronzong for the tms you are after?

It's a Bronzor, not a Bronzong. And I'm getting the TMs from someone else... do you have anything else to offer?

Last edited:

Gengar-Icecream

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2011
    Wait5, sorry the Hitmontop isn't UT... But it's just somewhat touched. I used Vitamins for it and leveled it up to the right level (20)... Is that still okay?

Gengar-Icecream

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2011
    Sorry I'm moving and I had to unload some stuff... I can trade now PM e when you can... Sorry for the inconvenience. My codes in me sig.

Back