• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rogues Trading Post

Years
    Do you have any Elekid ?? (don't remember if i have asked you that before)
    I will give you an Exeggcute and a Kangaskhan for them both if you do xx

Years
    Lol, I would like a boy and a girl if you have them and i will add a lanturn to that ??
    I just got to wait for an egg from my Exeggutor. It is taking ages to produce one. Will let you know when i get one. Do you want it hatched ??

Rogue_Ninja

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Age 44
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Lol, I would like a boy and a girl if you have them and i will add a lanturn to that ??
    I just got to wait for an egg from my Exeggutor. It is taking ages to produce one. Will let you know when i get one. Do you want it hatched ??

You want 2 elekids m and f?

Years
    Houndour: Ember/Thunder Fang/Fire Blast/Protect

for 1 of my japenese manaphy lv1 ut

........ in a trade at the moment .......... so will reply when i have finished k ? ;)

Rogue_Ninja

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Age 44
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Houndour: Ember/Thunder Fang/Fire Blast/Protect

for 1 of my japenese manaphy lv1 ut

........ in a trade at the moment .......... so will reply when i have finished k ? ;)

Do you have anything off my want list on page 1. I already have a TRU manaphy. Not really interested in a japanese one. Thanks anyways.

Rogue_Ninja

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Age 44
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    no i don't.................................................

becky trade thread has stanlers for sure ;)

Sounds Good Houndour is not going anywhere

a male and a female elekid and a seedot . . . and a female Magby if you have one if that's not too much.
    For a kangaskhan, lanturn, exeggcute and a Spheal . . . ?? If thats ok unless there is some other pokemon you would prefer ??

Its a deal. You got my last Female magby, she is nicknamed.

Years
    Awww you don't have to give me your last one. I think all the ones for you are nicknamed . . . i think i name all of mine . . . But I'm still waiting on the Exeggcute. Might go and just try and catch a wild one while I'm waiting for it lol.

Rogue_Ninja

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Age 44
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Awww you don't have to give me your last one. I think all the ones for you are nicknamed . . . i think i name all of mine . . . But I'm still waiting on the Exeggcute. Might go and just try and catch a wild one while I'm waiting for it lol.

I dont mind thats what ditto is for plus i think i have an evolved one i use for hatching. If exeggcute is a pain ill take something else.

Years
    I've just got an egg. You want that ?? Took forever, they really didn't like each other and i couldnt be bothered changing the ditto i have in there.
    So I'm ready if you are :)

Rogue_Ninja

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Age 44
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    I've just got an egg. You want that ?? Took forever, they really didn't like each other and i couldnt be bothered changing the ditto i have in there.
    So I'm ready if you are :)

I am ready im on wifi already.

Rogue_Ninja

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Age 44
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As always no problem

SHOP OPEN FOR THE NIGHT....

New Tonight