• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
RPAs are up. I've shuffled it around a little, changing our once every two months to once every three months, in time with the seasons. It neatens it up a little since the activity around the boards has died since the summer/winter. Also, I'd like to pressure something; don't just vote for your friends. This is not a popularity contest, this is a vote on talent, creativity and skill.

Happy voting!

EDIT: just a question to everyone; should i change it to the seasons or something like 3Q or 3rd quarter?

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Every season would basically mean every 3 months, right? I can dig that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Because for me, it's spring. The Southen hemisphere, it's spring. The northern, it's autumn. That's why I said should I Change it to 3rd quarter or 3Q to avoid confusion?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Because for me, it's spring. The Southen hemisphere, it's spring. The northern, it's autumn. That's why I said should I Change it to 3rd quarter or 3Q to avoid confusion?

Do that, since some people already seem confused, lol.

I'm surprised. . . it's only snowed for me once here, and it melted by the next day.
I hopefully might be getting a new laptop. . . so maybe it'll run faster and I'll be able to be slightly more active. . . hopefully, lol.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
I can't believe I only just found this thread. xD

@Nakuzami: Control yo lust, boi! If you join one of our awesome RPs we'll just deny you. lol

Blue dragon. Heard of it, never played it. Same goes for Harvest Moon.

@Parrallelzero: lol wtf is Holy Grail War?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
So, I decided I might make a Legend of Zelda RP. Wrote a plot and everything. Does that interest anyone?

I'M INTERESTED. I love LoZ <333333

Dunno if I'll join, though, got a whole ton of RPs I've joined, want to join, and am currently GMing xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
We're having a similar problem to last time! For those voting for Conjurer as Best Rookie, she is unfortunately not applicable for the award as she technically started Roleplaying in the Pokemon Trainer Academy in June. :( its ok, I was gonna vote for her too.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hello you.

I see Skymin's doing a wonderful job in this little cave of the Interwebz.

I'm itching to RP again. Nobody's planning some kind of trainer RP? There are so many non-pokémon and play-as-a-pokémon RPs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back