• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    @Supervegeta: Are you going to be making a KoTOR Rp or is that just an idea?

I'm thinking about it. I'll def make it if I have enough people. Why are you thinking of making it? Because I would totally sign up if you do.

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    I love Charlie Bone so if there was one made. Count me in! Animorphs as well! I think if you get a decent plot going it could definitely work out. Superhero/Kane Chronicles/Heroes/Warriors are good too.

I've never watched Star Wars so ehh.

The whole idea about not having an Avatar and it being a baby sounds great to me. Relying on the other benders to save the world, etc. I'm actually excited for it if you're truly going to make it. Aha.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • for the RPers interested in Charlie Bone, I think making the RP based on Badlock or the Time Twister might work well. It's normal if nobody understands what I say xD this is just for the charlie bone readers.

Kane Chronicles...well it's like Percy Jackson, but newer, and it's Egyptian, not Greek. But the things they have in common are the characters. They're teens with hidden powers. Hm.... *brainstorming*

Years
  • Why don't we have ASB here?
    Because it's too statistical and using Maths therefore losing the majority of RPers here who prefer writing over calculation in narrating battles in RPs. Also, unlike PE2K or Smogon or Bulbagardens etc, PC doesn't have a Compendium or referral sheet to hold all data for the ASB and to have ASB, we might need to have a separate forum for that. It's unlikely to be able to merge the ASB element into Roleplaying, you may try and see how it lasts. But already creating one is complicated, lest you're a mathematical geek/genius.

for the RPers interested in Charlie Bone, I think making the RP based on Badlock or the Time Twister might work well. It's normal if nobody understands what I say xD this is just for the charlie bone readers.

Badlock, who was that again? x3 I would prefer if you kept the academy. I'd love to RP in the comfy feeling of schools, especially one so mystical and filled with amazing people like Bloor Academy. But I hate the name Bloor, so please scratch it. XP

OR!! Or...or you can like..err..have the setting way way back into the ancestry? Like not long after the first 10 children of the Red King had their dramas and nay-hays. :>

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Badlock, who was that again? x3 I would prefer if you kept the academy. I'd love to RP in the comfy feeling of schools, especially one so mystical and filled with amazing people like Bloor Academy. But I hate the name Bloor, so please scratch it. XP

OR!! Or...or you can like..err..have the setting way way back into the ancestry? Like not long after the first 10 children of the Red King had their dramas and nay-hays. :>

what, we'll be the first Children of the red king? :D well Badlock is a place. where count harken comes from

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haii guys 8D

Just checking in to see if you all are alive. First time I'm online since I left for the summer, and I don't have much time. I just want to say I'm glad this place is busy as usual :) And that the players in Rockets Rising shouldn't feel bad, relax!

Maybe I'll post some more later but I'm not sure I'll get the time to.

See you in two more weeks, everyone.

boy, it sure feels weird posting without the modly bold username

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Because it's too statistical and using Maths therefore losing the majority of RPers here who prefer writing over calculation in narrating battles in RPs. Also, unlike PE2K or Smogon or Bulbagardens etc, PC doesn't have a Compendium or referral sheet to hold all data for the ASB and to have ASB, we might need to have a separate forum for that. It's unlikely to be able to merge the ASB element into Roleplaying, you may try and see how it lasts. But already creating one is complicated, lest you're a mathematical geek/genius.

Ummm....no it's not. Where do you use math? Say a Horsea took an electric attack, therefore it loses maybe a quarter of its health. You basically use quarters and halves, no eighths. Knowing some good RP'ers, I can tell it would be a fun time. Well, if anything, we should see how many people are interested. You keep your wins/losses in your siggy. It shouldn't be over complicated into health points.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Well, sure. But I mean, it doesn't have to be mathematical. That's all I'm saying.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    It's great to see RHCP here, even if it's for a for a bit.

Rockets Rising isn't dead, not yet!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, sure. But I mean, it doesn't have to be mathematical. That's all I'm saying.
    As long as the one-liners don't return, I don't see why it couldn't work. :)

It's great to see RHCP here, even if it's for a for a bit.

Rockets Rising isn't dead, not yet!
    It's nice to see you too :)
    Haha, if not much happens in the next two weeks, Chinika has to come up with some strange reason for coming back already xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I see you're back for a little while RHCP :) how are ya? the RPAs won't start without you :D

the TRP's almost done...gotta think of riddles lol. expect it to appear early to mid july!

I might be gone once it starts... You should postpone it until I come back!!

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Note that my RP - War Between Pokemon & Humans can use more members on both sides (human and pokemon). It's progressing great but we can use more people to make it even more interesting :)

I might be gone once it starts... You should postpone it until I come back!!

Either I'll post it Early july so it has time to develop before the RPAs end, or i'll post it in August for the RPAs in September. I have no idea yet.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The RPA should be able to start on July 18th. Is that enough time for voting?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back