• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • I have several rp's I could post actually, many range from dark and disturbing to adventurous~ Here are a few examples~ I'll put spoilers around em, most of them are rated PG-13 to PG-16.

Pokemon Black/White

This was made after a few friends of mine asked me to compose a B/W rp shortly after it came out. Ending would have to be edited though because I gave character profiles. Sort of cookie cutter too but I had a few plot twists in mind for it.

Spoiler:

Pokemon: Lunar Dawn

This was, by far, probably one of the best role-plays I've ever wrote. It introduces the Noctis region which is plagued by corruption, and is war torn. The original rp was to be rated R for it's nature but can easily be toned down to fit the PG-16 level.

Spoiler:

The Cult

I authored this with Mr. Zeta, this was also a fairly dark rp, and it can be considered a bit cookie cutter. >>;

Spoiler:

Vita ut Nex

My streak of dark role-plays just never ends. I was rather proud of this one to be honest, like Lunar Dawn it was pretty ambitious, I liked it. :> I'd have to change the Latin though >: /did not make the name.

Spoiler:

I have a few more but these were basically the best I ever made, any worth posting? I've been a bit bored of private rping xD!

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Note to self: Never work on an rp when you're half asleep. I just remembered a few things I meant to put in my rp X3 Oh well... If it's accepted I'll just have to edit the first post -_-

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • I have come up with some ideas for the Mafia RP:

Pokemon Mafia:

Spoiler:

Your role:

Spoiler:

Non-Pokemon Mafia (No name yet) (Locations and names WIP)

Spoiler:

Your role:

Spoiler:

Question for Non-Pokemon RP:

1. Should the RP be set in a real-life City( eg. New York,Los Angeles,Chicago) or a fictional City (Empire Bay from Mafia 2,Liberty City from GTA)?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    *sighs, smiling*

It's finished. The Pokemon Odyssey, my very first RP, is done. Not dead, but done. :D

I can't tell you all how proud I am of everyone who participated, especially the ones that were here since the beginning, and even more especially the ones who were there at the end.

Once I'm back from my trip, look out for my sequel! Again, thank you all!

The Pokemon Odyssey- April 2nd, 2011-July 14th, 2011

Last edited:
    Years
  • *sighs, smiling*

It's finished. The Pokemon Odyssey, my very first RP, is done. Not dead, but done. :D

I can't tell you all how proud I am of everyone who participated, especially the ones that were here since the beginning, and even more especially the ones who were there at the end.

*applauds* YAY~! Such an exotic rare sight to behold!! Everyone, let's give a good round of applause for the team behind Odyssey! I'll be sure to join the sequel. :3

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • *sighs, smiling*

It's finished. The Pokemon Odyssey, my very first RP, is done. Not dead, but done.

It's surely an honor to RP with you Veg :) The whole RP's been really fun and interesting, and I'll make sure that the Sequel will be full of surprises :) *salutes*

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I believe she will be back on the 18th. I could be wrong, though.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I have several rp's I could post actually, many range from dark and disturbing to adventurous~ Here are a few examples~ I'll put spoilers around em, most of them are rated PG-13 to PG-16.

Pokemon Black/White

This was made after a few friends of mine asked me to compose a B/W rp shortly after it came out. Ending would have to be edited though because I gave character profiles. Sort of cookie cutter too but I had a few plot twists in mind for it.

Spoiler:

Pokemon: Lunar Dawn

This was, by far, probably one of the best role-plays I've ever wrote. It introduces the Noctis region which is plagued by corruption, and is war torn. The original rp was to be rated R for it's nature but can easily be toned down to fit the PG-16 level.

Spoiler:

The Cult

I authored this with Mr. Zeta, this was also a fairly dark rp, and it can be considered a bit cookie cutter. >>;

Spoiler:

Vita ut Nex

My streak of dark role-plays just never ends. I was rather proud of this one to be honest, like Lunar Dawn it was pretty ambitious, I liked it. :> I'd have to change the Latin though >: /did not make the name.

Spoiler:

I have a few more but these were basically the best I ever made, any worth posting? I've been a bit bored of private rping xD!

Pokemon Black/White: It's definitely something I would participate in. The story seems to be quite interesting and it puts a good, dark twist on the original story.

Pokemon Lunar Dawn: *Shivers* That was SOOO beautiful... In a really, really dark way, xD. Do you RP as a Pokemon in this? Overall, I think it has alot of potential.

The Cult: I would say it's pretty spectacular. Instead of simply having some petty team, such as Team Rocket, etc. You could easily explore the Cult's Background giving the RP a whole better feel.

Vita ut Nex: Really dark with the biological Warfare stuff. It would be really interesting, especially to see Rper's have their character's change so much from the disease.

Wow, I sound like a critic...

I'd be interested in seeing your other one's, especially since these are your best ideas.

I have come up with some ideas for the Mafia RP:

Pokemon Mafia:

Spoiler:

Your role:

Spoiler:

Non-Pokemon Mafia (No name yet) (Locations and names WIP)

Spoiler:

Your role:

Spoiler:

Question for Non-Pokemon RP:

1. Should the RP be set in a real-life City( eg. New York,Los Angeles,Chicago) or a fictional City (Empire Bay from Mafia 2,Liberty City from GTA)?

I like both ideas and the Pokemon may be the chance to include Shadow Pokemon possibly.

On the question, I think doing either of the idea's would be good, though you'd have to make a lot of details if it was an original city.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Excellent! Thank you everyone for the status update on RHCP. : I

/ gets to work on a Dejitaru Monsutaazu rorupure

Dark Area... Hmm.

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • I feel as though something similar to Path of Light and Darkness and Johto Leagues Fate is coming and to tell the truth, I like it! Those were the good days.

Also, here's an idea I've been working on.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Adventurers of Nature and Disaster

Spoiler:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Is it just me or does the roleplay corner look a little different that usual?

Maybe you mean the bar that normally separates the stickies from the normal threads? Or is that just the weird computer that I'm using? Well, if it isn't it's like that all around the site. If that's not what you mean, then no idea :|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back