• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Hey, lots of roleplays finished back in the day! xDD
Just because it's rare now doesn't mean it never happened in PC's time. =`v=dd

Also I am SO interested in making an AU Tiger & Bunny roleplay, but I am the WORST RP Master ever. XD
If anyone was interested though, you should let me know to see if it'd even be plausible. *V*d

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hey, lots of roleplays finished back in the day! xDD
Just because it's rare now doesn't mean it never happened in PC's time. =`v=dd

Also I am SO interested in making an AU Tiger & Bunny roleplay, but I am the WORST RP Master ever. XD
If anyone was interested though, you should let me know to see if it'd even be plausible. *V*d

Lol, you make some of the weirdest emoticons I've ever seen xD

And I didn't know about Tiger & Bunny, but I searched it, and it seems like an interesting idea. :) I hope you're talking about the one with the Hero Points and all?

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
I've noticed a large number newcomers these days :)

apparently the RP corner's sphere of influence is widening, and it's getting FAMOUS...or at least more well known in the PokeCommunity! xD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I've noticed a large number newcomers these days :)

apparently the RP corner's sphere of influence is widening, and it's getting FAMOUS...or at least more well known in the PokeCommunity! xD

That's great :) I mean, the more the better, right? :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
The better the better. The more, the... messier. But more and better is better :3

Hai gaiz btw. I don't really know what RPs I'm in anymore... maybe I'm in nothing now.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
One of the RPs I joined died, and the other two are dying. :C

I joined Hydroxylapatite, though. Um...anybody interested in a Harry Potter RP?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The better the better. The more, the... messier. But more and better is better :3

Hai gaiz btw. I don't really know what RPs I'm in anymore... maybe I'm in nothing now.

Hey, Welcome back! I see you're already making a new RP~ :D

There's already a Harry Potter RP, Darkness Rises.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
The first RP joined I ever joined actually finished, but since one never finished. For a while I thought I was cursed so that if I joined an RP it would end. Not good for confidence :/

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The first RP joined I ever joined actually finished, but since one never finished. For a while I thought I was cursed so that if I joined an RP it would end. Not good for confidence :/

lol, My first RP is also ending :D War :P And why do you call it a curse? xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I feel the same way, so you're not alone!

And pfffft forgive me for not posting here in a while, I've been caught up on LJ RPing. By the way, this is Sewaddle on her main. I've decided that I would rather RP on here than on an alt. I don't really have a reason, but still...

By the way, remember that magical girl/boy RP I mentioned a while back? I was thinking of getting it up next week (after a week of school, just so I can adjust to things), but unless no one's interested in it anymore, that probably won't happen XD; /just curious to see if anyone is still up for trying it out

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Welcome back RHCP (though I've already welcomed you via VM but whatever!)

There's already a Harry Potter RP, if memory serves me right.

Yeah but it seems like it's dying since it hasn't started and there's still a waiting SU.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
By the way, remember that magical girl/boy RP I mentioned a while back? I was thinking of getting it up next week (after a week of school, just so I can adjust to things), but unless no one's interested in it anymore, that probably won't happen XD; /just curious to see if anyone is still up for trying it out

I'm still interested ahaha. It would be a shame not to see it up and running.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024

Definitely still up for that one. *V*d

Lol, you make some of the weirdest emoticons I've ever seen xD

And I didn't know about Tiger & Bunny, but I searched it, and it seems like an interesting idea. :) I hope you're talking about the one with the Hero Points and all?

Do I really? XD I hope they make sense, at least...

And oh, yes! The one with HERO TV Live, and the points, and NEXT... etc. XD That is the one I mean, and I'm glad you're interested! I'll keep that in mind... =v=;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
WELL I'M HERE NOW so I can go check out all the recently submitted threads and do stuff with them!

Well, thanks to a few people, Broken was revived after a week or so of inactivity. Yay for me!

Also, I have a new question for everybody!
To date, what has been your favourite Roleplay(s) you've participated in and why?

For me, the first Uprising was my favourite. I loved the plot, how Mira let it run smoothly, I loved my characters' relationships with everyone and I loved how involved it was! I've made a lot of friends from that RP, one of which who doesn't come on here anymore but we still text eachother and stuff. AND it finished (and i was the last poster, so technically, I finished the first one haw haw :D)

Close second is Years of Lies. Again, the storyline is really great and eeveemaster9 is so committed to the plot, playing at least 9 characters at once. it's one of those ones you can't wait to post again in!

Closest third is Focus Shift. Plot was great, the twist was excellent and i just loved how my character interacted with everyone. It's a shame it died!

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
To date, what has been your favourite Roleplay(s) you've participated in and why?

That's easy! YZ was my favorite-- and actually is my favorite roleplay I've ever participated in on PC. We finished almost 3 separate versions of that roleplay, and it was awesome. parallelzero did a great job of mushing it forward when I kept killing it with my content-lacking posts, and then Alter Ego was of course the master roleplayer he is and was essentially awesome in picking up everything parallel conjured up for us.

We had a great turn-based posting system too, and the concept was just a blast.
The fourth arc died after I stopped roleplaying though. OTL >it was my fault, as usual

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years

since i'm relatively new I think my favorite has to be The Pokemon Odyssey (one). It FINISHED! And it has a lotta twists and history, not to mention the GM Supervegeta managed to remove all one-liners from the thing whoohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back