• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Roleplay Templates

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Here are my layouts in-use for Noble Magic. The first I intended for applications, the second for actual posts, but they might work either way.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The codes for both respectively:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Here are my layouts in-use for Noble Magic. The first I intended for applications, the second for actual posts, but they might work either way.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The codes for both respectively:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    You were somehow already added, haha. Thanks!

New year, new contributions. XD
    I made the css of me and Shak's JP post in Secret Santa. I liked it and thought people might want to use it too?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The space in the HTML code is intentional, to show the pretty background. c:

The height stretches, again, and you can simply change the width by tinkering with the first [cd] code shown. Anything else is again, easily changeable. Although if you're going to use this + sticking with the white title text, use a dark, seamless background. c: Or something that isn't light/white/neon... So yeah. //me tiptoes away... again!
    Added! Thank you :3

Back