• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roller Coasters!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I ride roller coasters once in a while, but I have to say that I'm really adfraid of roller coasters D:

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    My insides can't handle any type of thrill ride, be it a roller coaster or what I call 'spinny rides'. It's not so much terror or fear as it is the ease in which I can be made very nauseous, and I hate that >.<[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I don't particularly like the feeling of my stomach wanting to come out of my mouth. I actually am planning on going skydiving this summer, and the thought doesn't bother me as much as riding roller coasters does:/ It's quite perturbating- knowing that the people that put up the rides are probably operating on no sleep and coke (with regards to my county fair anyhow). But idk. I have rode them before. Just don't fancy the feeling.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I used to be deathly afraid of rollercoasters. I then turned 10 (lol) when our family had to move out to (stupid, horrible) Ohio. As some of you probably know, Cedar Point in located in Sandusky, Ohio, and I live about 30-45 minutes away from it. When we went the first time, the Dragster was new and stuff and my friend had said he wanted to ride it really badly. I didn't want to chicken out in front of him, right? So I got in line and stuff first thing, and we rode on the coaster.

I was scared, but I loved rollercoasters ever since, and I like to say that the Top Thrill is my first coaster ever. ;D

Also, once you go to Cedar Point, no other amusement park that focuses on rollercoasters or thrill rides can compare. The only rides NOT at CP that are fun anymore are things that aren't either of the two.

Years
    I stand in line and go "ocrap why am I here I'm gonna diiiiie", but as soon as I get on and it starts, it's soooo much fun. The only time they're not fun is if I feel like I'm going to fall off the car, like this one I went on in Germany... at that point, it's too scary to enjoy. ._.;

Makes me wish I could to an amusement park now... doubt that'll happen anytime soon, though.

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
    Love 'em! It took me a long time to finally get on one, but I'm so glad I did. Now I'll ride just about anything. The adrenaline rushes are amazing! xD

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Oh yes I do. My favourite is Sheikra at Busch Gardens Africa. I love things that give me a rush. You should try bungee-jumping, it's equally awesome.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Never been on a rollercoaster
    Because I'm terrified of them ;A;

I probably can't handle one anyways.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I don't mind the ones that are close to the ground and they don't go very fast. I really don't like the ones that are very high up and go a speed of Mach 10. x.x I am so scared of them.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I used to have an undying fear of heights, good thing I don't anymore. I absolutely love roller coasters though. To me is nothing more than a ride of pure adreline rush n_n.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yesyesyesyesyes.
    I love them to no end.
    The only roller coasters I used to be nervous about going on were the ones that were really old and creaky, but I found my testicles and went on them :D

Back