• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM converter?

MewSkitty

I love everyone!
    Years
    Where can I find a good ROM converter that will conver .gb and .gbc ROM to .gba ROMs? I tried Gooma or whatever it's called and it worked for only a few of my old games. The reason why I need one is a recently got a flash cart/rom or whatever y'all here call them. Anyways, this brand will only play .gba ROMs and I'm unable to play some of my favorite games like Pokemon Daimond (fake Pokemon game) and the Powerpuff Girls Paint Townsville Green. Gooma worked on Pokemon Daimond, but took all the color out of the game, and it won't work for any of the three PPG games I have.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    Sorry, I dont know.... I saw a converter for NES and SNES roms on another site, but not for GB and GBC...

If I find anything I'll post it here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    There's a GB to GBA converter but it doesn't support GBC games.
    If you use it with a GBC game the palettes will be like GB's or something like that.
    Download it here.

phshfe

OLD MAN HACKER
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    RE: Rom Converter

A little off subject, but have you tried the EZF Advance III, I have loaded many GBC games,
    but have not tried GB games. I wonder if that would work.

Back