• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rom Hacking Help + Computer Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    So im running the latest Ubuntu Linux (14.04 I think) and I want to start rom hacking and building my own game. I just want an easy start. Like... change the first town to see how well i do then try dialogue then try pokemon and maybe some story etc... What is the main tools I will need and are they accessible on ubuntu or no? If you have a video or link you can point me to or even your own wise words, I'd really appreciate

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    So im running the latest Ubuntu Linux (14.04 I think) and I want to start rom hacking and building my own game. I just want an easy start. Like... change the first town to see how well i do then try dialogue then try pokemon and maybe some story etc... What is the main tools I will need and are they accessible on ubuntu or no? If you have a video or link you can point me to or even your own wise words, I'd really appreciate

Hey there bluefire! n_n

We unfortunately do not answer any questions that relates to ROM Hacking or anything Computer related here on The Welcome Lounge, as stated on our rules. But, you'll be able to have your questions answered at the ROM Hacking Hub section of our forums, so I do recommend that you check that out and someone might be able to assist you there.

Thank you very much for understanding and for joining us today! If you have any questions, I'm always happy to answer 'em via PM. ♥ Have a wonderful night and good luck!

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back