• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hack's Recommendations

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2015
    Hey guys, I'm sure this has been asked a billion times, but I'm looking for a "difficulty" hack (I'm sure that's not the correct term.)

What I'd very much prefer in the game:

From Gold/Silver/Crystal (or Soul Silver/Heart Gold)
    Generation consistent pokemon (Nothing from generation 3-4)
    Extremely difficult, but not broken.
    No Fakemon.

I'm currently playing Storm Silver, but the problem is I still find it too easy. The way I play, I'm a natural grinder, so unless I go out of my way to not grind, I end up OP by the second gym, and it's shaping up the same way in Storm Silver.

Also, I realize I could try Nuzzlocke or similar, but I'm not a fan of putting artificial limitations on myself.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2015
    Hey guys, im looking for any DS rom hacks that are complete, preferably ones with improved graphics and/or all pokemon for the first two generations , i started Dark Diamond which would've been perfect but got stuck at a glitch then found out it wasnt complete -__-. any help would be much appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2015
    Is there a G/S/C Hack with physical/ special split? I wanted to re-play Crystal version but Feraligatr is so terrible w/o physical ice punch and waterfall.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Has anyone tried Team Rocket Edition? It's in freakin' Spanish though.. I can't understand anything.
    Only if someone could translate it to English lol. Anyone know of any other good Rocket rom hacks?

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    I would recommend pokemon glazed ......pokemon dark rising (extremely hard I almost threw away my phone)....flora sky is mellow.....but fluigun is very complected.....

DraynaRue

Princess DraynaRue of ALfheim
    Years
  • Pokemon Black and White Gen 1 Demake?

I've been looking all around the internet for something like this but I can never find one. I mean it's such an obvious idea that I'm surprised no-one's made one yet. I'm no ROM Hacker but I'll share my idea. Pokemon Red had 151 Pokedex Slots and the Pokemon Brown Hack managed to add some more. Now Pokemon Black and White have 155 Pokedex Slots and only Unova Pokemon were present in the main story so implementing Gen 5 Pokemon into a Gen 1 game is easy. I've already seen hacks and online tools with Gen 5 Pokemon sprites in a Gen 1 style so the sprites aren't a huge issue. The only major problem is actually recreating Unova but I'm sure there's some hacker out there who wants to take up the challenge. If anyone has found one or has decided to take this challenge up please let me know.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2015
    HELP

I need the name of an Alpha Sapphire ROM hack, with Shadow Lugia. Does anybody know the name? I think TyranitarTube played it. Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2015
    Hi everyone just wanted to know if there is any rom hack game not about pokemon (Final fantasy if possible, but anything is ok), tried to google it but couldn't find anything out there. Thanks

I wanted to know if there is any non-pokemon rom hack out there, i googled it and didnt find anything all was about pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2017
    Hi, I wanted to know if there is any hack ROMs that fulfill these features:

-Hoenn starters (or i can catch them)
    -Mega Evolution
    -Gen 1-4 pokemon (or more)
    -Fairy-Type
    -Good storyline (specially intriguing)

Years
  • Hi, I wanted to know if there is any hack ROMs that fulfill these features:

-Hoenn starters (or i can catch them)
    -Mega Evolution
    -Gen 1-4 pokemon (or more)
    -Fairy-Type
    -Good storyline (specially intriguing)

First of all let me tell you that there's no complete hack with all these features but I'll tell you about some good ones with some if these features.
    1) pokemon mega power-it's a rom hack which have all pokemons till gen 6(yes, you can catch all of them). It also have fairy type and mega evolution and you play as a scientist. It has beta 3 patch available.
    2) pokemon gaia-it's a hack with good storyline and most of the above features. It has beta 2(I think so) available.

I'll also recommend light platinum and dark rising 1&2 if you haven't played those hacks. Please play them, they have fabulous storyline and absorbing gameplay.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022

1) pokemon mega power-it's a rom hack which have all pokemons till gen 6(yes, you can catch all of them). It also have fairy type and mega evolution and you play as a scientist. It has beta 3 patch available.

tell me more.......

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2016
    Pokemon Hackrom

Hello everyone, I don't really know where to put this and I really watched the site a lot, so sorry if this is a mistake posting it here.
    I would like to know where can I find a hackrom where ir has ALL the pkmns fossils from every generation? (Amaura, Tyrunt, Cranidos, Shieldon, Archen, Carracosta)
    Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again! (:

Back