• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hack's Recommendations

Years
  • hi everyone, I just wanted to ask if there is a hack that allows you to challenge the Pokemn League (pff, of course) but not the usual challenge to the Elite Four + the Champion. I am referring to the REAL Pokemon League, that of the anime, that is to challenge other coaches, to pass the rounds, to reach the quarterfinals, in the semifinals, and in the final, in short, a bit what we all want. Do you think it exists ??

yeah check pokemon ash gray it has league system like in anime which you can win

Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the right place (seems like it though) but I'm on a Mac and unfortunately I updated to Catalina before I realized the consequences of my actions so I can't play most romhacks anymore... do you know of any that are available for Mac? Fan games are totally great too if you know of any that work. Thanks!

hey man check pokemon reborn in their development blog i found you can play games on mac but it is unstable but atleast it is better then anything

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Is there a full hack made with pret's pokeemerald that contains all 'mons from Gen 1 to 8? (Asking for pokeemerald because I think that hacking with the decompiled versions should allow more freedom when hacking right?)

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Hi, I don't have any specific game feature to submit.
    I just want a completed or near completed game with an orginal story and good gameplay. (it would be great if the game was a fan made but you can submit Rom Hack too)
    I've played lot of games but there's the ones I remenber ( to give an idea)
    Pokemon Reborn
    Pokemon Rejuvenation
    Pokemon Sardonyx
    Phoenyx Rising
    Pokemon Uranium
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Anyone have some recommendations for good difficulty/quality of life hacks for FireRed? I'm thinking of something in the vein of Expert Emerald, but for FireRed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2020
    I'm also looking for something like an enhanced FireRed romhack. I'm feeling nostalgic and I've already beaten Omega Emerald like twice and would like something similar for FireRed, though without the difficulty spike. Is there something akin to a FireRed 2.0 hack that updates the available 'mon and moves but doesn't screw with the gameplay overly much?

EDIT: I do have FireRed Omega, but it messes with the difficulty a lot more than I'd like. I'm being picky, I know, but nonetheless...

Years
  • I'm also looking for something like an enhanced FireRed romhack. I'm feeling nostalgic and I've already beaten Omega Emerald like twice and would like something similar for FireRed, though without the difficulty spike. Is there something akin to a FireRed 2.0 hack that updates the available 'mon and moves but doesn't screw with the gameplay overly much?

EDIT: I do have FireRed Omega, but it messes with the difficulty a lot more than I'd like. I'm being picky, I know, but nonetheless...

Pokémon Mega Blue. A really well made hack.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    Hi everyone, since i finished Rocket Edition rom hack, i'm looking for a new one. I don't want any fakemons, any pokemon from the newest gen and i want a rom hack with polished graphics and good story. Please send your completed rom hack advices.

I played : Gaia,Glazed, Dark Violet, Light Platinum (-) Dark Rising (-) Rocket Edition (+)

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    I would love too see a game like pokemon conquest, i really loved conquest i have been waiting for a sequel/remake for this game for years to no avail

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • should make a ds version of pokemon ash gray

Hmm🤔

Viridian forest

Ash : Yay we beat team rocket
    Ash's Eevee : Eevee (Eevee glows)
    Ash : What is it Eevee?
    (Evolution sound)
    Ash : Eevee, you evolved into an Leafeon
    Misty : It's sooooooo cute
    Ash's Pikachu : Pika😊
    Ash's Leafeon : Leaf

Yeah totally agreed

Last edited:

ThePokemonGodMod

ThePokemonGodMod
    Years
  • Hey guys, wanna play some great games? You can play Pokemon Altair, Sirius and it's second part: Pokemon Vega. I loved these PokeHacks and: I only have one Badge.

Confused? You want to choose the starters? I prefer Nimbleaf. If you are playing in No$gba, you can trade the other starters to yourself. Great game!

ThePokemonGodMod

ThePokemonGodMod
    Years
  • Anyone have some recommendations for good difficulty/quality of life hacks for FireRed? I'm thinking of something in the vein of Expert Emerald, but for FireRed.

Bro. Try Pokemon Vega. Made by Japanese pokeHackers [You can get the English version though]. Loved it.

And before playing this, try to complete the first part: Pokemon Altair and Sirius. I loved the story [even if I only have ONE badge], so I am suggesting you to play it. Great fakemon too.

I know you wanted a game like Expert Emerald, but check out these games too.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    Hello to everyone, I recently started looking into the rom hacks/ fan made pokemon games and it's quite cool. I would like to ask to all of you for recommendations.
    I am looking a game that is difficult, long and with a good breeding system incorporated and an easy method to see iv/ev. I don't care about mega evolutions, dinamax or any of that. I don't want fakemons. I don't mind a grindy game. Also I'd like at least 4-5 gens the more the better. Thanks in advance to all of you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2020
    I suggest you try Pokemon Blazed Glazed,it is a remake of the Older hack called Pokemon Glazed
    It has Gen 4 and 5 pokemon and changed move pools

Back