• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM image crashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    hi everyone.i was trying to load my emerald365 and it says 'the rom-image had crashed.i dun know wats happenning to my gba or rom.and im using the version 2.5 gba.is there a new version to download?or i still lack of something to download?if anything is lacked,please give a link.thank you.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Questions regarding emulation should go in the Emulation section so I'll move this there for you.

-Moved-

DragonFir3

Safety and Peace be upon you
    Years
    Maybe there are newer versions of emualtor, you're looking for, but I don't know if I'm allowed to post links here. So instead of begging here for a link, ask Mr. Google. But you will probably get the problem solved with setting the save type for GBA roms on "Flash 128", or if it's for NDS, then just set the save type for NDS roms to "Flash 512". That should do it. If not, then you probably have a corrupted rom file, or you're using wrong rom file (it's .nds or .gba) on a wrong emulator.

The best emulator for GBA roms is VBA (Visual Boy Advance).
    And the best emulator for NDS roms is No$gba.
    As I said, ask Mr. Google.

DragonFir3

Safety and Peace be upon you
    Years
    You should probably get yourself a new emulator. Then before start playing the game, set options as I said and then load the rom.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Try downloading a new emulator, thats the only advice I can really give..sorry.....

Years
    i need help too ....

i need help wit this too i downloaded the new 2.6 version of the no$gba and set it to 512 flash for the options and it still wont work , everytime i try a different emulator the same things happens , when i start a new game i can play and i can save but when i come back the next day and open it up every time i try to go into my save file it says rom image crashed , any ideas to help? i've tryed 3 different emulators.

Elite-Four-Mark

I'm in the elite four now!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    why a new emulator? are you absolutely sure it wasn't just a bad dump? was the rom verified? I'm not quite understanding the situation, but when you mention an image crash, I think of these things.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    ive tryed all the things everyones said, i even tryed vba but when i load the rom, the screen stays white, anyone got any ideas

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Please do not revive threads if they haven't been posted in for longer than a month.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back