• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Raiders

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    zomg1
    Name: Charles Frankenburger LXVI (66th)
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    MSN/AIM/YIM/ICQ: YOu knowz it
    Time Zone: When ever this post is for you, minus 6:42 PM
    Skills: I dunno.. maybe a mappa? scripta? tile inserta?
    Proof of Work: >.<
    Past Experience: Distant, Gray, countless other hacks xd

Works:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

REMAXE (remakes)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Theres proof of inserted tiles in one of those maps.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • Currently looking for:
    - Music Hackers
    - Spriters
    - Tile Makers
    Sorry, Jake. They don't need any mappers. Otherwise I would have applied as soon as I saw this unlocked :)
    Oh and numbers three and four in the larger section (the non-remakes) are the same as far as I can tell :\

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Name:Gamer2020
    E-Mail:[email protected]
    AIM: lostatlife2020
    Time Zone:Eastern
    Skills:While I can do a little bit of everything I was hoping you may want some revamps... So revamper.
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experience: Just a couple of revamps here and there. I manage to do some good work though.

Last edited:

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    zomg1
    Name: Charles Frankenburger LXVI (66th)
    MSN/AIM/YIM/ICQ: YOu knowz it
    Time Zone: When ever this post is for you, minus 6:42 PM
    Skills: I dunno.. maybe a mappa? scripta? tile inserta?
    Proof of Work: >.<
    Past Experience: Distant, Gray, countless other hacks xd

Works:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

REMAXE (remakes)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Theres proof of inserted tiles in one of those maps.

I like the first one the most, because I don't like D/P tiles that much. Do you mind posting more FR/LG-styled maps and tileset, perhaps? We aren't really looking for mappers but I might make an exception if:

1. You're good enough.
    2. You aren't just a mapper.

Name:Gamer2020
    E-Mail:[email protected]
    AIM: lostatlife2020
    Time Zone:Eastern
    Skills:While I can do a little bit of everything I was hoping you may want some revamps... So revamper.
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experience: Just a couple of revamps here and there. I manage to do some good work though.

Honestly spriters are more required, sorry. Also, no offense, but you should improve your revamping skills. Here's an example of what I call a good revamp.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    still need 15 posts :(

Name: Maurizio Vitale
    MSN/AIM/YIM/ICQ: [email protected] (AIM and MSN)
    Time Zone:GMT-4, Caracas
    Skills:Spriter
    Proof of Work:In Attachments, Order: Ho-oh and Aipom´s OW, HeadButt tree revamped, mewtwo scratched sprite (except for the eyes, those were modified a bit)
    Past Experience:Just Spriting :P

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Proof of Work:In Attachments, Order: Ho-oh and Aipom´s OW, HeadButt tree revamped, mewtwo scratched sprite (except for the eyes, those were modified a bit)
    Don't Bump old threads can a mod lock this topic!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • m.vit please don't revive month old threads, Hypershadow please don't reply to spam.

Closed~

P.S. - HackMew if you ever want this re-opened PM me.

Sleepwalker

Some Kind Of Monster
    Years
  • Name: Cal / Sleepwalker
    MSN/AIM/YIM/ICQ: [email protected]
    Time Zone: Pacific (UTC-8)
    Skills: Mapping and all it's glory! I've been studying just about everything that revolves around mapping. Such as researching Behavior Bytes, Movement Permission, Tiles in general, etc. I'm best on outdoor maps and cave maps.
    Proof of Work: I can post some soon but I'd prefer an audition map.
    Past Experience: I've worked on Pokémon Garnet (by Xatoku) and Pokémon Next Generation (by Gamer2020).

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Name: Cal / Sleepwalker
    MSN/AIM/YIM/ICQ: [email protected]
    Time Zone: Pacific (UTC-8)
    Skills: Mapping and all it's glory! I've been studying just about everything that revolves around mapping. Such as researching Behavior Bytes, Movement Permission, Tiles in general, etc. I'm best on outdoor maps and cave maps.
    Proof of Work: I can post some soon but I'd prefer an audition map.
    Past Experience: I've worked on Pokémon Garnet (by Xatoku) and Pokémon Next Generation (by Gamer2020).

Sorry but there are quite enough mappers already... and since you're only skill is basically mapping I can't really accept you. Also, next time please read the rules before trying to join.

Sleepwalker

Some Kind Of Monster
    Years
  • Sorry but there are quite enough mappers already... and since you're only skill is basically mapping I can't really accept you. Also, next time please read the rules before trying to join.

Well, I can do other stuff (Spriting Trainers, make overworlds for Pokémon, making the walking overworld sprites for Trainers, insert music, etc.), I just applied as a full time mapper, since it seemed that your other mappers could be doing some more important things. I could always do other stuff too.

Also, I can make some tiles too (can send via PM if you'd like). Right now, I'm currently making R/S/E tiles to be more FR/LG styled. I could also do the same with G/S/C tiles though.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Well, I can do other stuff (Spriting Trainers, make overworlds for Pokémon, making the walking overworld sprites for Trainers, insert music, etc.), I just applied as a full time mapper, since it seemed that your other mappers could be doing some more important things. I could always do other stuff too.

Also, I can make some tiles too (can send via PM if you'd like). Right now, I'm currently making R/S/E tiles to be more FR/LG styled. I could also do the same with G/S/C tiles though.

Well, show me those proofs then. If you don't say you can do other stuff, I can't guess it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Name: Gavin
    MSN/AIM/YIM/ICQ: Same as above I also have skype
    Time Zone: GMT +1 (Ireland)
    Skills: CSS (I can do other things but I'm not the greatest hacker) & If you need some storyline writers, I can help as much as I can.
    Proof of Work: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=193532
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=192790
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=187082
    And just my general posts around as well as my signature. I'll do any CSS you request really
    Past Experience: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195201 This is my hack, which I am still working on also.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Name: Gavin
    MSN/AIM/YIM/ICQ: Same as above I also have skype
    Time Zone: GMT +1 (Ireland)
    Skills: CSS (I can do other things but I'm not the greatest hacker) & If you need some storyline writers, I can help as much as I can.
    Proof of Work: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=193532
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=192790
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=187082
    And just my general posts around as well as my signature. I'll do any CSS you request really
    Past Experience: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195201 This is my hack, which I am still working on also.

I'm still taking a close looks at your proofs and past experience, but in the meanwhile, care to tell me the "other things" you can do? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    Name: Hero Griffith
    Email: [email protected]
    MSN/AIM/YIM/ICQ: Don't have one
    Time Zone: East Coast
    Skills: I'm a begginer at spriting, but i'm pretty good I think
    Proof of Work: See the attachment
    Past Experience: Worked on Poke'mon Infinity, about three years ago if not longer ago.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I'm still taking a close looks at your proofs and past experience, but in the meanwhile, care to tell me the "other things" you can do? Thanks.

Other things would be title screen spriting, some mapping inserting sprites etc.
    Unfortunately I'm fairly commited to a team at the moment so unless I'm needed which I'm probably not, I don't mind being denied. I just felt the team might be lacking in some of the lesser popular sides of hacking such as storyline, ideas etc.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    Reposting since I didnt get evaluated

Proof of Work:In Attachments, Reverse Order: Giratina, Aipom and Ho-Oh´s OW, HeadButt tree revamped, mewtwo scratched sprite (except for the eyes, those were modified a bit)

Last edited:

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Name: Hero Griffith
    Email: [email protected]
    MSN/AIM/YIM/ICQ: Don't have one
    Time Zone: East Coast
    Skills: I'm a begginer at spriting, but i'm pretty good I think
    Proof of Work: See the attachment
    Past Experience: Worked on Poke'mon Infinity, about three years ago if not longer ago.

Could you try making some trainer sprites perhaps?

Other things would be title screen spriting, some mapping inserting sprites etc.
    Unfortunately I'm fairly commited to a team at the moment so unless I'm needed which I'm probably not, I don't mind being denied. I just felt the team might be lacking in some of the lesser popular sides of hacking such as storyline, ideas etc.

Well. I said you might be needed, but if you're not willing to work for us, then simply say so.

Name: Ranger0684(or real name? Anthony)
    MSN/AIM/YIM/ICQ: my msn is: [email protected] Aim screen name is AnthonyizGodly
    Skills: Mapping
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:
    ignore the Keri Hilson on the bottom i like her music.

You should learn mapping, before putting it in yor skills. Also, it's not like we really need mappers at the moment.

Proof of Work:In Attachments, Reverse Order: Giratina, Aipom and Ho-Oh´s OW, HeadButt tree revamped, mewtwo scratched sprite (except for the eyes, those were modified a bit)

Could you try making some trainer sprites? Both from scratch and revamps.

Back