• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    colcolstyles is curretnly doing a script for me...
    so currently i dont have work for you^^
    he sent me an email saying hes nearly finished, but the patch will go to cooley (?) then to fix the grass animation and then to XBuster to insert the region map
    well that will take some time and since he can export and import it other work can be done at the same time

OK then Well if anyone needs me I'll be mapping
    Good luck then

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Lol i might finish the Huoshi maps today... im kind of looking forwar to mapping gaoya, new tiles finally :p
    its just like when i was at the end of Binggao: i just didnt want to see the tiles anymore^^

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Lol i might finish the Huoshi maps today... im kind of looking forwar to mapping gaoya, new tiles finally :p
    its just like when i was at the end of Binggao: i just didnt want to see the tiles anymore^^

Cool good luck
    I LOVElooking at new tiles when i map
    I'm adding snow as i type

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Wow Huoshi City turned out so good, I ddidnt expect that^^
    mainly because I used 4 different types of houses, its is an island and is gigantic^^
    i might upload an image to the shq later

edit: WOOT guess who won the Rom Hackers Award for the best mapper^^
    If you all support me i might win the favorite award this month, but asking you to vote for me would be really really gay, so just ignore this and vote for whoever is your favorite :D

btw did you all vote last month?
    if not dont forget to do so this time, voting is open again
    i voted already (first one, yeah xD <- thats so pointless)

Last edited:

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    Hey everybody.
    I finished the event I was working on earlier and neti has the patch. I think he's asleep right now but I'm pretty sure he said that he'd test it tomorrow. I assume whoever's next in line will receive the patch when he's done.
    Just letting you guys know what's up.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    Cool, another scripter we can count on :D
    (as far as I remember...some time ago...we had one and not even one script was done...if you don't remember him neti, no problem. I just don't want to say his name here xD)

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Cool, another scripter we can count on :D
    (as far as I remember...some time ago...we had one and not even one script was done...if you don't remember him neti, no problem. I just don't want to say his name here xD)
    i remember something like that but i dont remember his name... well its not important since hes not in our team anymore anyway
    ill test the scripts of colcolstyles in a few minutes and then send the patch to MT to insert the end of the event
    you have to do the part in the lab where the player receives hm2, some of your old scripts will have to be modified
    and you should make a list with all used flags and vars cause we got at least 2 scripters working on lof now, so a list would be helpful

edit: who wanted to fix the rgass animation? was it cooley or XBuster?

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    It was me.
    You were going to ask Xbuster, but since I volunteered, I guess you chose me ^_^

Besides, he has to do the Region map already, I think he would have his hands full ;)

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    you have to do the part in the lab where the player receives hm2, some of your old scripts will have to be modified
    and you should make a list with all used flags and vars cause we got at least 2 scripters working on lof now, so a list would be helpful
    Yeah MT will do the final part of the event because he has to change some of his old scripts.
    If it helps, I used flags 230-233. I think you said something like the last flag used was 229 but I started at 230 just to make sure. Flags 22A-22F are still open. Oh yeah and I also use variable 700A in the event (that can be changed easily).

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    Kay that sounds great.
    So I just have to add checkflag and the last part of the lab script, which is basically a movement, hidesprite and giveitem xD

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Yo guys anyone up to msking me a map?
    Also X-buster have you finished the titlescreen?

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    The lab event was modified now. after the event colcolstyles scriped you'll take the machine part (well..it's just a setflag, not an item xD) to the lab and the hm02 wil be created. of course you receive it xD
    But thinking of it now...I forgot to set the flag for the badge needed to use it.
    does anyone know which badge it is? xD

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    The lab event was modified now. after the event colcolstyles scriped you'll take the machine part (well..it's just a setflag, not an item xD) to the lab and the hm02 wil be created. of course you receive it xD
    But thinking of it now...I forgot to set the flag for the badge needed to use it.
    does anyone know which badge it is? xD
    its working fine!
    now you only have to add the setflag and then send me a new patch

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    done ;)

Btw, we still need the heros running frames.
    (and of course the backsprite needs to be inserted and the colour of the grass animatin needs to be changed, but these are things you all know ^^)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back