• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    That question is completely unrelated to this thread.
    You can find more information on reputation here.
    In the future, please stay on topic.
    maybe were a bit mean to him now^^
    hes a newbie
    well, in the future inform yourself and dont get offtopic

lets get back to the point
    what about the female running shoes sa?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hey everyone, just to let you know, I'm leaning New Jersey today, so I'll probably be able to get some beta testing done when I get back.

Oh, and Snyser, please stop posting here if your just going to spam.

EDIT: Sorry if I might have sounded mean, but don't worry. I'm a nice person to get to know. Just make sure your posts are on topic. ;)

пзо

zzirRusty
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    I think its that dude snyser again, just with another account XD.
    Do all NewB's come here?

T H I S F O N T P W N Z

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    thx Neti and you know i'm glad that we have the most talented mapper here in our team ^_^ ♥

and i've edited my sprite and made more scratch and other shadows, for me it looks better now, but it's to you to decide which one to take x3
    Haha! I give my entei, that I'm no longer using.

@Arcanine: I forgot to post earlier, I figured I'd make your life easier...:\

then i have to choose.. both sprites are good, i can't choose..XD

can i get hackin tools here??

please stop spamming on my thread.. if you have nothing to do, please just stop spamming on my thread or anyone's thread..

Neti

Inactive
    Years

then i have to choose.. both sprites are good, i can't choose..XD

please stop spamming on my thread.. if you have nothing to do, please just stop spamming on my thread or anyone's thread..
    X-Buster... did yo uuse some kind of sweet scent on this thread? why do all newbies come here and ask for stuff that is not related to this and not interesting at all? xD
    (i say its your fault, cause if i dont do neo will say its my fault again xD)

i got 13 rep points atm and my reputation power is 3 points... what does reputation power mean? xD

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    Reputation Power is the number of Reputation points a person gets or looses, if you approve or disapprove on a post ^^

@X: Yeah that's a problem now...2 cool sprites....it's a hard decision...so YOU are the one who has to choose xD

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Reputation Power is the number of Reputation points a person gets or looses, if you approve or disapprove on a post ^^

@X: Yeah that's a problem now...2 cool sprites....it's a hard decision...so YOU are the one who has to choose xD
    but i deducted reputation from that guy and its still 3, i dont get it xD
    well, @XBuster: better make a good decision, you know: SA has a chainsaw xD

ill be away all day now, cya tomorrow

Snyser

Champion
    Years
    am i spamming if i, ask shadow arcanine what programs she used to make her own sprites? or is she using just paint to make thos incredible sprites its on topic right ?

if it is spam i m sorry and i wil never post here again.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    am i spamming if i, ask shadow arcanine what programs she used to make her own sprites? or is she using just paint to make thos incredible sprites its on topic right ?

if it is spam i m sorry and i wil never post here again.

Seeing how that question applies only to SA and not the entire team, it would be better to ask in either a Visitor Message or a Private Message.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Ok i hope this thread will continue being team related now -.-

so noone has a good idea for the crasher wake event?
    ill have to think of it on my own^^
    when i finsihed i need a scripter to make it of course, pls let me know if anyone has time

ill update the todo list in the shq now and i ask all of you to check it from time to time^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    I would do the script, you know that ^^. But school will begin soon and I've got a little problem...i've a maths test on thursday, and don't know a thing -.-
    forgot everything during the christmas holidays...

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    I'll write up the script when you think of it neti
    I just can't insert it
    i just dont get have a good idea for an event... ive made a cool house for him now and thought some gaoya gruints could take over it and kidnap crasher wake
    then on the bridge left of daoyu where they tried to run away they meet some huoshi grunts who want to kidnap wake as well and then they battle each other and th hero and blablabla
    do you think that sounds good? ill think of the details then

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    Hey RomReaverz!

I really want to apply for your team because I have some decent skills with ROM hacking!

I can:
    Change OW Sprites
    Change Pokemon Front and Back Sprites
    Change the map
    Use YAPE to modify evolutions, attacks, abilities, etc.

I also work as back-up in case you might need some help sometime!

I'm not an expert hacker but Im not a noob either so please consider me or at least recommend me to another team or something and thanks for making Flame of Rage, It's AWESOME!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Hey RomReaverz!

I really want to apply for your team because I have some decent skills with ROM hacking!

I can:
    Change OW Sprites
    Change Pokemon Front and Back Sprites
    Change the map
    Use YAPE to modify evolutions, attacks, abilities, etc.

I also work as back-up in case you might need some help sometime!

I'm not an expert hacker but Im not a noob either so please consider me or at least recommend me to another team or something and thanks for making Flame of Rage, It's AWESOME!
    Dude, anyone can do that. I don't think you'll be accepted, since only professionals are in this team (Excluding Neti (joke))

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    i just dont get have a good idea for an event... ive made a cool house for him now and thought some gaoya gruints could take over it and kidnap crasher wake
    then on the bridge left of daoyu where they tried to run away they meet some huoshi grunts who want to kidnap wake as well and then they battle each other and th hero and blablabla
    do you think that sounds good? ill think of the details then

Sounds good
    YAY I can finally do something
    I might have a friend over who has the same laptop as me so he might let me use his charger
    So i could insert may'be

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Dude, anyone can do that. I don't think you'll be accepted, since only professionals are in this team (Excluding Neti (joke))
    lol? xD
    my revenge will be pwnsome^^

well, you expressed it a bit harsh in my opinion (and saying that were all professionals sounds a bit cocky to me), but actually the niveau in this team is really high, so we only accept people who really have outstanding skills
    you didnt provide proof of work either and i dont think we need hep in the terms you listed... ow changing is easy, just like using YAPE
    im a good mapper myself and we also got others
    and finally: we dont need the pokemon pics to be changed cause were not going to insert new ones
    im not very up to date abut other teams, so i cant recommend you, but when you apply somewhere else include some proof of work in your post

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back