• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    hey M_T I know the problem... you never played the level script in the lab right? That was required for the level script... (in that script, 7000 was set to 1.. here, 7000 is required to be 1)

Well, we could change the variable to 7001 and the value to 0 to avoid this happening in bug testing... I was just using var 7000 for the level scripts... O.o

And the arcanine in the house is a fearow? XD...

And I really have no idea for the signs and the man... I lack creativity XD...

BTW you notice the gym in sparrowdale is still glitched? dunno how to fix it for now... Maybe tomorrow... (procrastination XD)

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    oh, cool ^^
    so it's nothing problematically, I'm really glad.

Little To Do List for us:
    -Sparrowdale Bar sign; Man inside the bar.
    -changing colour of the grass animation (i think I can do it)
    -scripting the trainers in hawksham, since they were replaced by shadows and re-appeared later, so something like : thx for your help would be appropriate
    - the description and icon of the bike has to be changed.
    -the trainers after the cave..I'm not sure if I remember it right, but I think they have pokemon above lvl 30.
    - doors in hawksham should be locked until all shadows are defeated (if possible)
    -(New item: Beer? )
    Soooo...I wonder if we can do all these things xD
    At least most of 'em aren't that hard...

edit: didn't notice the gym xD

Dunno who changed the picture numbers..
    we need an arcanine without the hero on it's back xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    The only trainer after the cave is the paras trainer.. and one girl there has no offset..

and you read my post.. about the gym? we need to fix that as well.. I can't reach the gymleader so I don't know if his sprite is inserted...

We could just add a script tile in front of the gym that makes the player say something and move down.. or a grunt that doesn't battle and doesn't leave until you defeat the one at the bottom...

If you could change the color of the grass, that's great...

for the bike... I don't have the tools to edit item names... what do you suggest?

In the boat... the warp at the last place doesn't work (the one that let's you go back).. and I think I found a movement permission error in the boat as well...

The arcanine sprites XD.. neti said there was an arcanine sprite without the hero on it's back, but it has no movement sprites.. maybe we can just make the arcanine outside the house stay put?

The rest are easy... just scripting for messages and text editing..

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    in swampert22's toolbox there's a gba tool to edit item pictures. It should be possible to choose the bike and then choose an icon that's displayed (i suggest Luxury ball or whatever it's called in english ^^).

and yea..I recognized some movement errors in the boat as well, I forgot to fix them ^^''
    the colour of the grass animation should be easy to change, I'll take this part.

That the gym is glitches is really s****...stupid :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Okay... Somehow, I've managed to change "Bicycle" into "Arcanine".. but the details are still with the bicycle XD... and I don't know how to change the image...

@post above... O.o

EDIT: changed the description to "An ARCANINE trained specifically for running and riding."... is that okay?
    still no picture though..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    A combination of advance text and a useful tool I downloaded a long time ago... (pokeamp)

For the image, I dunno the offset for arcanine and I dunno the palette... I'm as good a spriter as an asm scripter XD

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    well...maybe I can find it ^^

but isn't it possible to simply change it to a luxury ball? I think that would fit very well.
    I'll search offset and palette, though.

edit: found both offset and pallet in IconEd and sent it to adiktus via pm..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Okay... so we have two choices... an arcanine icon... (obviously because it's an arcanine), or a luxury ball, which will be arcanine's ball... We have to wait for the others' thoughts XD

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    yeah seems like we're the only ones who are active today ^^
    Btw did u try the icon? did it work?
    Then..it's cool ^^

Btw I tried using the item editor myself, but I couldn't O.ô
    there was a message when opening the rom: that's not a gba rom or somethin like that.
    but it was firered, more precisely: Flame of rage ^^''
    any ideas why I couldn't open it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    the offset you gave doesn't work... I'm gonna put in the luxury ball icon for now...

@M_T no I don't know why that happens.. the FoR rom loads for me O.o

See attachment for a screenshot of the arcanine "item" XD

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    sorry I was in a meeting and after that in a shopping mall the whole day xD
    who has the pact hnow? do i have to anything?
    i still dont have any idea gow to fix silver valley
    i could remap it

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    atm adiktus has the latest patch, with the changed bike (see attachment of his last post ^^).
    The whole arcanine event should work correctly now, the gym seems to be glitched I posted a little todo list somewhere above, though I'm sure it doesn't contain all things.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    Idk, adiktus said that ^^
    but he said he wasn't even able to proceed to the leader, so it has to be a map problem since gymleader scripts start if you talk to the leader xD

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    oh this gym xD
    sry I confused somethin ^^
    I thought about hawksham gym xD
    So I tried this one now..it has errors too O.ô
    what a coincidence ^.^
    I ran around and was transported by the arrow, and landed in front of the first trainer (abit to the left). when I automaticall stopped there, I ran on the spot O.o
    then the battle startet, I won, and somehow the hero was locked and I played as invisible player..it was like moving the camera, but with not very much freedom to move ^^''

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    yea I know, but since adiktus has the latest patch it wouldn't be of great use to do this now ^^
    I just downloaded sappy 2006 and try using some music files ingame ^^
    If it works one time, it will work on another patch too (since I just need to export/import xD).

edit: WOW!
    Sappy 06 works much better for me than the older one! I now can actually play the sound in sappy to hear if it's the right voice group etc. so I don't have to test that everytime. that will make it much easier to practice music inserting :D

edit: -.-'
    never be happy before you tried everything. I wanted to assemble a song---> sappy immediatly crashed...

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    oh how nice^^
    so whats left to be done?
    i think you forgot the wild pokemon header on the last to-do list

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back