• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    not again
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The-Fox

Beginning Hacker!
    Years
    Skills:OW Spriter, Idea/Story maker, Mapper
    Proof of work: Edit soon, havent got any atm
    Past Experience: none yet, i made a test game once, but lost it
    Contact possibilities: PM? Hotmail...

Im still improving, but I hope I can get better, please accept me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    sorry pal, we dont need members for now, gonna pm you if we need it

sorry team, cant go to the net all the time, im using my laptop and my cellphone as the connection..!^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    im at my gf's house for the whole june and they have no telephone or not even a cable or something so i need to use my phone..!^^

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
    hey mates, whats up? long time no updates i see.
    anyway, what should i do for now? and how's the progress? i just wanted to know how far we are and when is the beta release.
    about LoF (also a romreaverz hack, am i right? so i can post it here) i made the trainersprites for girl and boy, just wait for neti to saying whether they are ok and then i'll post them here, ok?

anyway, just wanted to show you something funny:
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

this is me as a professor, funny, isn't it? xD

and well, i made the ow for my new police rival for flame of rage, it's in the attachement! ^^

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    hehe nice one ^^
    okay it's like this now:
    The beta will be released after the event at the arcanine farm, right?
    I got a new patch with maps etc...and now I have to insert my scripts for hawksham and make the last ones (2 normal battles and the admin).
    I'll make it now, hope I'll finish this today.

And what will happen next?
    We'll go to the arcanine farm I think, what exactly will happen there?

And afaik an arcanine will be stolen and we have to chase team shadow to port bydal to the ship, right?

correct if wrong, and add more infos pls ^^
    I'll see what I can do the next days, have to do read a bool (have presentation on friday..) and learn for history and latin (both boring subjects -.-), but I think we'll be able to do everything.
    afaik X-Buster want to release the beta on june 18th, but I'm not sure.

edit: he want to release it on june 21st, we should send him the latest patch on june 18th.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    ok i like the new sprites, i will give you detailed inforsmation for the new events tomoroow, cause now i cant... guess... oh yes im drunk again xD well actually im not bit i drunk a few bottles of beer and now im cant think of the events anymore^^

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    the map itsself looks goodd to me, the way you spread the trees and flowerss, but its just a bit too big, theres too much unused space.
    and i have to say sry, but we dont a mapper at the moment

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
    Years
    Because no one is replying on my request, I'll say it again. I really need a scripter. Master_Track would be the best one because he's austrian too and it is way easier to understand eachother if you know the other's language PERFECT. So, I'd be very pleased if he said yes.

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
    you need just a scripter, right? why don't you simple pm M_T instead of posting in this thread. anyway, neti answered you, if you didn't recognize it. and the answer is: you cannot join the team, because we have enough mapper/spriter/scripter. so if you want help, then pm M_T, pls

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    i think hes finished... he told me that he will finish it before he starts with the script i requested and yesterday he told me that hes nearly finished with that one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back