• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    As for me, that would be enough proof ;)
    I'm glad to have another scripter in the team, since I did all the scripts until now and now...I don't have time.
    There'll also be the first tests soon, so I hope to be able to script in the christmas holidays or so. During the week and also on weekends I hardly have free time to script.

Like I said, your proof is more than enough for me :)

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
    Guess who's back, back again. Darth is back tell a friend. Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who back...

Once I get back into the rhythm of hacking again feel free to make me your lap dog again. ^^

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    EDIT
    still not best work, but i work for about an hour on this

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    @colcolstyles: i think you need to help MT with somescripting for LoF.. kindly ask them for details..

@Darthatron: YAY!!! your back! wootwoot yeah.. nice to have you back Dart..

@PokeProphet: your maps are ok but you need to ask Neti and Zetka for the Masp registration...

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    ZetKa is kind ainactive, i dunno if he will return at some time
    but for LoF i dont need no more map support, dunno what about the otehr hacks
    since colcolstyles is in our team now we dont need a mapper anymore i think, you were the one i told he would be in our team whenever theres a free mapping slot right?

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    If you still have nothing to do PM me, I need some maps done. :P I'll give you a list, I have a few. ^_^
    Sure. Just give me some details (shape, # of houses, etc.) and I'll try to work on them in my spare time.

edit: Oh and I was looking over my video and it was only like 1:40. Apparently only part of it got uploaded so I reuploaded it; this time it's full length and isn't cut off. Also, now it actually shows that each time the trainers are different.

Last edited:
    Years
    Skills: Mapping, Medium and a little Hard Scripting and Inserting tiles. (I can do almost everything but just on a beginners level)
    Proof of work:
    Mapping:
    Spoiler:

Past Experience: Hack Pokemon Breakdown , Hack Pokemon Brilliant and a little hack (not on the forum) Pokemon Taiyou, and The hack I'm working on now Pokemon Breakdown, The new beginning! but none of my hacks finished..
    Contact possibilities: MSN but I will PM it when needed or on the forum..

vladi1q1

Mapper 7/10
    Years
    I think i will give up on my hack and team and join this team.
    I'm probably not qualified but i can always try.

Skills: Mapper,Can Tile insert
    Proof of work:

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Past Experience: None.
    Contact possibilities: [email protected] or Pm me

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
    2 things you should know...

• 1. That map isn't good at all.
    • 2. We don't need any more mappers.

On another note, if you guys need some scripts done and you're all too busy, then PM me with what you need done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back