• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
  • Well time to check how it's going..;)
    I decided to not even visit PC because it's my last schoolyear and the final exams will be in may and june and I didn't want to be tempted to hack cause I've got no time xD
    Anyway I felt like I had to come round..everything allright? I personally forgot almost everything bout romhacking, hope u didn't xD
    Good luck, though you will not need it ^^

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • Well time to check how it's going..;)
    I decided to not even visit PC because it's my last schoolyear and the final exams will be in may and june and I didn't want to be tempted to hack cause I've got no time xD
    Anyway I felt like I had to come round..everything allright? I personally forgot almost everything bout romhacking, hope u didn't xD
    Good luck, though you will not need it ^^
    youre not the only one whos got no time for hacking, i didnt see any activity of our team for a long time...
    but me myself i dont have time either... im in 12th grade so im in school nearly all day, i want to spend the rest of my day with other stuff^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I'm fine but same as your are, no time to hack..

anyways, hows LoF?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    thats good, all i have is nothing atm.. gonna download some hacking tools tomorrow..

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • yeah well see if they come back or not
    i just looked in my hacking stuff and felt like mapping :p
    maybe ill do some stuff when i find time

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    hey col2xstyles, whats up? anyway, any update guys regarding our hacks?

btw, is for patch 08-18-08 stable? any one got a bug list of this?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    hey Pachel, whats up.

i didn't forget about you bud, the only thing i forgot is when you change your name to blackcharizard. I remember Pachel..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back