• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romance Anime & Manga Club (BoyxGirl only please)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey, welcome to the club guys. I am going to continue reading Lovely Complex and I am going to start reading Hana Yori Dango. I seen the anime and I loved it. Now I am going to read the manga. ^^

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    *Joins.

Favourite Romance anime;
    Clannad + Clannad After Story
    Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
    5 Centimeters per Second
    Toradora!
    True Tears
    Kodomo no Jikan
    Koi Kaze

Manga;

Oh, not a lot of romance in my manga list. A few have a bit like KissxSis, To LOVE-Ru, Rosario+Vampire, Elfen Lied, Umi no Misaki, Battle Royale..ect. I guess i have also just started reading Clannad so i'm sure that will be a favourite before long xD.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Hey, welcome to the club guys. I am going to continue reading Lovely Complex and I am going to start reading Hana Yori Dango. I seen the anime and I loved it. Now I am going to read the manga. ^^

I also am going to start reading Love Hina. I watched the anime, but some people said I should try the manga. And isn't Hana Yori Dango the reverse harem, romantic anime? I'm pretty sure I read the manga some time ago, lol. :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, I haven't seen those anime you listed -Lapras-. I haven't watched a lot of romance anime. I read a lot of romance manga though. I might give some of those anime a try.

@ Martins: Yeah the manga is good. I haven't read the manga of Love Hina. I even haven't watched all the anime yet. XD

Well Hana Yori Dango is kinda like that. There are two guys who like the same girl. But one of them loves her more than anything. And he is trying to make her realize he loves her, but she a bit clueless. I love it so much. The anime was totally awesome. I am going to get all the manga!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    *Joins.

Favourite Romance anime;
    Clannad + Clannad After Story
    Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
    5 Centimeters per Second
    Toradora!
    True Tears
    Kodomo no Jikan
    Koi Kaze

Manga;

Oh, not a lot of romance in my manga list. A few have a bit like KissxSis, To LOVE-Ru, Rosario+Vampire, Elfen Lied, Umi no Misaki, Battle Royale..ect. I guess i have also just started reading Clannad so i'm sure that will be a favourite before long xD.
    Welcome to the club!

Clannad & Clannad ~AS~ are probably the best romance anime I have seen along with Amagami SS and 5cmps

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really loved Lovely Complex and Hana Yori Dango. Those two are a few of my favorite romance anime. My favorite romance manga...I guess it will be Lovely Complex, Hana Yori Dango, Love Attack!, Kare First Love..etc.

I would love to continue Kare First Love. It seems so cute. But I really want to keep on reading HYD and Lovely Complex.

Back