• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROMHackers: Next Generation Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    ROMhackers: Next Generation Inc.

Hello and welcome to the new world of ROMHacking!
    I am Matt, in this place known as ROMHacker.

You maybe know my hack Pokémon: Next Generation.
    Its thread had been closed but it's still under development.
    But this thread isn't only about this project. It's about
    making a hack that people will like. It's about people who will
    join me. We can do amazing things, just need to want.
    Okay, who will join me?

So, let's continue....

Projects

Pokémon: Next Generation
    ROMHack. It was awarded by Editor's choice of ROMHackers Weekly issue 9.I am creator of it. Just to make you curious, here is screenshot of the area Glacier Pass, a new area situated in Kanto, the renewed region of the game:

Pokémon Iosern
    Vapourstreak's hack. Note: For detailed description, please PM me, Vapourstreak.
    A screenshot of a home town, I guess:

Your Project Goes Here!
    That's right! Just need to join and we'll share experience to make excellent hacks.

Staff

Mapping:
    Sugimori - leader mapper for Pokémon: Next Generation
    Csyber - Mapper for all projects
    Vapourstreak - leader mapper for Pokémon Iosern
    M60 Maniac Mapper for all projects

I'm good mapper, but I need someone too check map errors and make some maps. If you come with your hack, I'll be glad to assist you.

Text editing and grammar checking:

Sugimori - Basic texter
    The Dash - Grammar checker

I am not from England or USA, so I need someone to check grammar and help me with texts.

Scripting:
    Rokuo Mitarashi - leader of the section
    Ravena Mitarashi- Story maker for all sections
    Christos - not regular member - some help when needed (Thanks bro!)

Story making and character inventions:
    Sugimori - leader of the section for Pokémon: Next Generation
    Rokuo Mitarashi - Story maker for all sections
    Ravena Mitarashi- Story maker for all sections

So again, I'll be a ledader of the section for my hack, but for your, I am your assistant and I am helping you with everything you need.

Spriting:
    Sugimori - leader spriter for Pokémon: Next Generation

Feel free to make your sprites by yourself, but if you need help, just ask me or other member of this group, when someone comes.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Now, this group is waiting for you. Come and join! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey, nice to see you again, Sugimori. Anyway, I am not posting to join, but to say feel free to use any my graphics if you want. They are all in the Stormbreaker Productions thread.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Oh thank you for graphics, Don Patch, and welcome, The Dash!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    ill join i can map text ed (hex and normal) and think up stories

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Hey Sugimori ! Can I join?

ill join i can map text ed (hex and normal) and think up stories

So, thanks for offers, guys.
    I'll update list:
    Hotfun2: Choose: Assistant mapper for Pokémon: Next Generation, Leader Mapper for his hack (when he makes one), Mapper, Story developer, text editing

Roen Rayquaza: Choose one of positions mentioned above or those in staff list.

Vapourstreak

Vapourstreak Network - *****
    Years
    Join

I want to join and i want to be a mapper

one problem: my Elitemap is screwed and every tile i put in, you cant walk through it, so can you email me a LINK to [email protected]

thx

p.s. i can check your grammer too, im from Canada

Here are some screenshots of my latest hack, Pokemon Iosern:

Its not very good

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    hey there, id like to join your group and be a mapper. i can do basic tile editing aswell but not scripting at the minuite. heres some of my work

NOTE: theres one tile that is messed up that i forgot to fix on the right hand side house

chears dude

Rokuo_Mitarashi

Sad face..........
    Years
    The whole gang's here! Everyboby wants to be apart of the creation of Pokemon: Next Generation! Matt, you've outdone youself this time!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Okay people, I'll update the staff list and I'll also update the Projects list. So, we should start hinking about storyline of both hacks. Remember that they have to be different. I started with NG (Next Generation) :

It's 13 years after TR (Team Rocket), TM&A(Magma and Aqua) teamed up and captureds all powerful legendaries: TR - Three Legendary Birds, TM&A - Groudon, Kygore, Rayquaza. The hero saved the world again, but the region's living conditions worsened because of three birds, Groudon and Kygore's powers that were used to destroy the region. Now, after it's a little better, TR started to terrorise citizens of Kanto again, but with the new team: Team Lightning. It came from Johto and with three legendary dogs captured to definitely destroy Kanto. So, who wants to continue? :D

Rokuo_Mitarashi

Sad face..........
    Years
    Okay people, I'll update the staff list and I'll also update the Projects list. So, we should start hinking about storyline of both hacks. Remember that they have to be different. I started with NG (Next Generation) :

It's 13 years after TR (Team Rocket), TM&A(Magma and Aqua) teamed up and captureds all powerful legendaries: TR - Three Legendary Birds, TM&A - Groudon, Kygore, Rayquaza. The hero saved the world again, but the region's living conditions worsened because of three birds, Groudon and Kygore's powers that were used to destroy the region. Now, after it's a little better, TR started to terrorise citizens of Kanto again, but with the new team: Team Lightning. It came from Johto and with three legendary dogs captured to definitely destroy Kanto. So, who wants to continue? :D

Then a new team came to catch all legendaries from the other teams! They are Team Victory! Jesse and James created Team Victory after being kicked out of TR(Team Rocket)! Team Magma and Team Aqua members soon was kicked out of their teams and joined Team Victory! With Jesse as their leader they soon capture Lugia, Ho-oh, Latias, Latios, Mew, Mewtwo, Jirachi, and Deoxys! They were unstopable until a group of trainers came!

DoMyxZ

God Mapper
    Years
    Can I join? be a mapper ?
    A map created by me , made in 5 min :P

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Okay, Ravena, you're in (I can't update the list now, I have no time) and Rokuo, the story is good, but I think that the team needs darker name. I hope you know what I mean by "darker". And you, DoMyxZ, are not in. It really looks as a in-a-5-minutes-made map. I need mappers who know how to make good maps,or at least have some potential. As I looked to that map, i heard as it yells: "I am poorly made! Help me!" Really. Think about a serious improvement. Maybe then. And if you ask why I took those above, it's because they really have potential.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back