• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rosario+Vampire

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    If you have read/watched Rosario+Vampire, did you like it? Whats your opinion on it? What were your favorite parts (Put in spoilers if its revealing to much). What would you rate it? (Out of 10)

Discuss about this Anime too.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I love it :D but sadly I only have watched one episode and read at 3 volumes of the manga. All of what I do know of how the series progressed came from wiki xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I love it :D but sadly I only have watched one episode and read at 3 volumes of the manga. All of what I do know of how the series progressed came from wiki xD

You should watch all the episodes :] Its really, really good. I was hooked on it for so long. I think there is a new season coming next year. *crosses fingers for it*

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Wait a new third season or the second season of the manga...and I will I still have a lot of other on my plate as well C:. Oh I like Moka as she is cute but yet strong...my kinda woman xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Wait a new third season or the second season of the manga...and I will I still have a lot of other on my plate as well C:. Oh I like Moka as she is cute but yet strong...my kinda woman xD
    Third season, for the anime. It might not be true, but hopefully it is, since I read it on a couple of sites.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    A thrid season :D aww man I hope that's true even though it will take me a while to get to it o/.

TwinkleClefable

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~
    Years
    I've seen all the first season, still awaiting second season! My favorite character is Yukari, she's so cute and so cheeky. Lol. I also like that blue haired girl..with the wings and tail, she is such a pervert too...o_O.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I've seen all the first season, still awaiting second season! My favorite character is Yukari, she's so cute and so cheeky. Lol. I also like that blue haired girl..with the wings and tail, she is such a pervert too...o_O.
    lol XD Thats what I thought too.

Whats wrong with being a pervert lol jk

The second season is out too.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hahaha I finished watching both seasons which is really really short :/. Hopefully they do a third season as there is stuff in the manga yet to happen in the anime. Speaking of the manga I'm trying to. Read that through straight from the beggining n.n.

Back