• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rose Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    I have returned with new services and new pokemon.

Rules

Everyone was doing it I thought 'Makes sense why not?'

1. Hacks...I have little problem with them, the only thing I ask is that if it is a hack you tell me. I will do the same with the ones that I trade. If I said mine was legit and it turned out not to be just kindly tell me and I will trade back. I will keep all trades for 48 hours, if it is after this then I may have to reimburse you something else.
    2. Don't be rude, by now most should be familiar with forum etiquette so please use use it.
    3. Redistribute pokemon? Sure, just know that I may do the same after the aforementioned 48 hours.
    4. Don't trade through my thread, I'll ask this here and give only one warning.
    5. After we figure what we're trading lets switch to PM.

Notices
    1. I will only take 3 "orders" at a time so please have some patience, once I'm finished with the others before you I'll begin work on yours.
    2. I do not EV train or remove.
    3. I will be having random giveaways, so please look forward to that.
    4. Most of my "rare" pokemon will be cloned by me

I will provide IVs EVs OTs and Natures of any pokemon asked.

Pokemon I am able to breed

I only put first evolutions

Gen 1
    Spoiler:

Gen 2

Spoiler:

Gen 3

Spoiler:

Gen 4

Spoiler:

Gen 5

Spoiler:

Others may be added, some may be missing ask and I'll see if I have it.

Shiny

Spoiler:

Legends

Spoiler:

Services

Spoiler:

Wants

Spoiler:

I hope to give everyone what they want...for a price of course. Please make reasonable trades, no matter how much I want a Weedle I wont trade my shiny Kyurem for it. Thanks.

FC:1420-6295-6358 Name: Ayane​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    would you like zakrom and thundurus for your dialga and palkia?
    if not check my thread (link in my sig), you may see something else which you would like instead of zekrom or thundurus.
    btw, i would like zapdos too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    would you like zakrom and thundurus for your dialga and palkia?
    if not check my thread (link in my sig), you may see something else which you would like instead of zekrom or thundurus.
    btw, i would like zapdos too.

I'll take the Zekrom and the Thundurus for the two, as for the Zapdos I don't see anything in your thread that interests me, I am looking for the dogs from HG and SS. If you just need it to be recorded on the pokedex I am willing to loan it to you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i just need them all for my dex, but it will nice to keep them too.
    so zekron and thundurus for dialga and palkia, and only zapdos for the dex data.
    is that ok?

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    i'd like an egg of bagon, ralts, and tirtwig.

what would i be able to get for you?

Do you have any of the items that I mentioned? If not I am looking for a snorlax. I'll give you bagon and ralts for them and If you want a tirtwig out of the egg I am willing to give you one for free.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i just need them all for my dex, but it will nice to keep them too.
    so zekron and thundurus for dialga and palkia, and only zapdos for the dex data.
    is that ok?
    if it is ok with you, can we do this trade quickly? i just need to go to school soonly and you might won't be on when i back so it will be great if we could do this trade now or something.
    (my fc in my sig)

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    by evolution trade items...what do you mean? stones? a king's rock?

i can get you a munchlax.

Yes, kings rock along with munchlax will be a welcome trade for the three pokemon you wished. Please send me a PM and you would like them as eggs correct, please PM me an answer if possible.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    can i get a feebass and spiritomb
    i can give you a victini and a dewott or zorua

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    Can you please breed me a Bagon, I have some kanto pokemon but i'm not sure what you would like

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    can i get a feebass and spiritomb
    i can give you a victini and a dewott or zorua

I have Zoura unfortunately, do you have any items that I am asking for? I will take the Vicinty though.

I do apologize for this but these will be the last two orders I will take for the night. I would appreciate it if no one would post from this point on unless its negotiations from the two above.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    I have Zoura unfortunately, do you have any items that I am asking for? I will take the Vicinty though.

I do apologize for this but these will be the last two orders I will take for the night. I would appreciate it if no one would post from this point on unless its negotiations from the two above.
    i have an exp share but none of the rest

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
    Can I get an (Oshawott Male) and a (Ralts Female)? I want them just hatched so I can train from the beginning, thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back