• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rose Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyblunder

[span=“background:#dc4b3 8 url('https://i.imgur.co
    Years
    Did not think that anyone would be on at this time of night.

I did say that I would give away 5 free pokemon to the first 3 respondents my friend. So I can give you the Ralts Zoura Eevee and Espeon for free and one more if you would like.

That leaves 2 more people to receive free pokemon.
    Oh AWESOME!
    Then can I have UT Azelf (jp) also?

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Would you be willing to trade your UT Victini for my UT Mespirit? Its nature is Gentle. If you want to know the Iv's I can find them out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    Would you be willing to trade your UT Victini for my UT Mespirit? Its nature is Gentle. If you want to know the Iv's I can find them out.

Of course, I actually have 3 all UT one naive one impish, with searing shot and the pkrs, and one hasty.

And I you my friend are the last person to be entitled 5 free pokemon from any list on my thread.

That is all for the free pokemon everyone, for the winners congrats, all others look forward to new giveaways in the future.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    I'd like, Heatran, Celebi, lv.100 Regigigas, Jirachi and Giratina.

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    OK closing shop for renovations. Twisted Thorns if you would be so kind as to PM or VM me I would appreciate it.

Jack

ego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    Offer :
    Level 100 Absol

for Tornadus ?

SO SORRY. DID NOT READ LAST POST.. BEFORE MINE. SORRY!

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    Alright shop is open for buisness. I hope that it is easier for you to find what you need.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    replying to the CMT...

I'd take Moltres and Mew for my Articuno and Zapdos?
    If not then I'll make another offer.

No that sounds good. Can you trade right now? I am actually going to sleep in a little bit so please respond quickly.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    I want Shiny Absol, Venusaur and Entei.
    I can offer Shiny EVd Arcanine, Shiny Flawless EVd Dragonite and Shiny Milotic.
    If you want something else ask do I have it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back