• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Random title.... 0.o

Anywho, Here's some of my sprites. I've been spriting for about a year, but with maaaaaasssive gaps, so i'm not that great.

Anyway, onto the pix.

Fakemon;
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

(^kind of old :P)
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

(^it's h2o~!)
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

Fusions;
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

(^voltorb gone tribal!)
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

Other;
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

(^w.i.p)
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

Comment and Critisize!

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    When I saw this...
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

Well, okay, a circle. The shading is really good. Maybe things will get more creative as I read on...
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

Oh, I guess not.

Spoiler:

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Thanks, DarkTails and everyone else.

Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

My contest entry.
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

A random faceless muk, with edited shading and parts of other pokemon sticking out of it...?
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

A little fusion sheet I did.
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

A totodile re-type, using chikorita's colours.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Well, looks like it's update tiem.

I've been getting into Revamps. They may not be particuarly good, so critism is good.
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

Rowan's Pixels [#9001]
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]
    Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

Rowan's Pixels [#9001]

(i tried dithering the psyduck one. Didn't work too well :P)

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    The Psyduck and Starmy need some work on there shapes, other than that good job ;)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Chibi makes the pixels hawt.
    I like your revamps, nice shading especially on Psyduck!
    I like your latest fusions too, especially the green Eevee thing.
    But my favourites from this thread are your fusions at the first post and the Sharpedo. Godly shading there..

Ayesha

惚け
    Years
    I love the Pikachu + Diglett fusion. It looks so adorable! I don't like the fakemon...they look pretty..awkward, but I sort of think the h20 one reminds me of Jumpluff.

Years
    You made moar! Nice to see you keeping it up and improving.
    The fusions are great, revamps and stuff are good.
    The scratch spriting needs more work as it's the hardest and requires your own actual skill.
    The big problem with your fakemon is the shape as most of them are just circle things with eyes, so to make much better fakemon my advice would be drawing pictures of animal like creatures (as that is what most Pokémon actually are) by first choosing your animal and choose its type to know what other features it should have and what colours it will be, sketching a picture of one or if you can't draw trace the main outline of the animal in the picture. Then scan it on your computer and scale it down to the Pokémon sprite size in Photoshop. Open it in paint and start drawing the outline and filling it in.
    Hope these steps will really help Rény.

Dooquadalittle

Call me D-Q or D-Quad.
    Years
    The Wailkuhita is... disturbing. And the green ball Fakemon simply screams "I have 0% creativity". I mean come on! It's like Voltorb: when you see it for the first time you think: "I can't belive that's a real Pokemon. You can't even tell what type it is! And how does it eat?!" In other words: it needs a whoooooooooole lot of work.

(P.S: My personality seems to change from forum to forum, I apologize for any offense.)

Back