• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPA of July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
  • July Role Play Awards​

RPA of July

Welcome to the July RPA! This is where you vote for who you think did the best job at Role Playing. You must have been in a RP recently to vote. There are many different Categories for you to vote in, so here they are!​

Best Rookie RP:
    For this you should nominate the RP that, according to you, have been the best RP created this month or last month, meaning it has to have been created June 1st or later. You can't nominate your own RP.

Best Veteran RP:
    For this you should nominate the RP that, according to you, have been the best RP created before this month or last month, meaning it has to have been created May 31st or earlier. You can't nominate your own RP.

Best Roleplayer:
    For this you should nominate the person who, according to you, have been the best player this month. Maybe they have been incredibly creative with their posts? Maybe they have been in several RPs and managed to do well in all? Maybe they write very long and vivid posts that you just love to read? In any case, you can't nominate yourself.

Best Game Master:
    For this you should nominate the person who, according to you, have been the best GM this month. Maybe they made an very entertaining RP? Maybe they always give answers and keeps things clear and understandable? Maybe they are dealing with members in a very mature and professional way? In any case, you can't nominate yourself.

Best SU Writer:
    For this you should nominate the person who, according to you, has written the best SU's in the past month. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Most Original Plot:
    For this you should nominate the RP that you think has the most original plot. This RP must have been started June 1st or later. You cannot vote for your own RP.

The Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter:
    For this you should be nominating the RP you thought was very cool but didn't join it because of other reasons. You cannot vote for yourself.

The Most Different RP:
    For this award you should nominate the RP that had the most different plot or setting. You cannot vote for your own RP.

Rules:

Code:
    1. Voting closes on July 31st. You can edit your votes until then.

2. No chit-chat. This thread is for Voting only.

3. You don't have to be in the RP to vote for it.

4. You must be in a RP to vote.

5. Follow the guidelines for each vote.

6. The winners of the Best Rookie and Veteran RP awards will have their title changed.

7. The winners of the Best Roleplayer and Best Game Master will recieve emblems.

Form:
    Spoiler:

Ask me if anything here is unclear. Happy Voting!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • Best Rookie RP: Two Kingdoms (Three Kingdoms Continued)

Best Veteran RP: The Pokemon Oddessy

Best Roleplayer: -Nocturnal

Best Game Master: Supervegeta

Best SU Writer: -Nocturnal

Most Original Plot: Sophrosune [Rated T]

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter: Sophrosune [Rated T]

Most Different RP: Sophrosune [Rated T]

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Best Rookie RP: War Between Pokemon and Humans

Best Veteran RP: Pokemon Black and White

Best Roleplayer: Ray Maverick

Best Game Master: -Nocturnal

Best SU Writer: Ray Maverick

Most Original Plot: Emotion and Power: The Last Hope of Monplan

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter: Emotion and Power: The Last Hope of Monplan

Most Different RP: Emotion and Power: The Last Hope of Monplan

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Best Rookie RP: Pokemon Trainer Academy by JackBlaze

Best Veteran RP: Pokemon Odyssey by SuperVegeta

Best Roleplayer: Ethan Gold

Best Game Master: JackBlaze

Best SU Writer: Tristan16

Most Original Plot: Broken;; by Skymin

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter: Rockets Rising by RHCP

Most Different RP: Sophrosune by Kiyoshi the Polar Bear

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Best Rookie RP: War Between Pokemon and Humans

Best Veteran RP: N/A

Best Roleplayer: XxSweetdreamsxX

Best Game Master: -Nocturnal / Aura.Lucario

Best SU Writer: - Nocturnal / Aura.Lucario

Most Original Plot: N/A

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter: Emotion and Power: The Last Hope of Monplan

Most Different RP: Emotion and Power: The Last Hope of Monplan

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Ok, I'm going to recast my votes!

Best Rookie RP
    War Between Pokemon & Humans by -Nocturnal/Aura.Lucario. I only just started playing in it, but the plot is very appealing. -Nocturnal is a friend of mine, and long ago I promised him I'd play in his RP. I finally fulfilled that promise now, and I hope this RP will be as enjoyable to me as it seems to be for everyone else. (Speaking of which, I should probably post in it now.)

Best Vetran RP
    The Pokemon Odyssey by Supervegeta. This was the first RP I ever joined, and I found it so much fun. Thanks to this RP, my writing and creativity skills were extremely enhanced. Even in death, this RP is the best.

Best Roleplayer
    Roserade, I would pick Supervegeta, but I picked him last month, and it only seems fit that I vote for someone of equal potential this month. Roserade's only RP has great success, and he himself plays in it greatly. In The Pokemon Odyssey, Roserade was always one of our valued RPers, making his posts with style and decency, while keeping it logical and dosing it with JUUUUST the right amount of drama. XD

Best Game Master
    Supervegeta, The Pokemon Odyssey was his first RP, and he led it all the way to the grave. It was a beautiful RP to play in. With twists and turns here and there, as well as drama, sadness. Everything you might expect from a novel. And he led it all the way.

Best SU Writer
    ShinyDiamond, I believe this particular RPer is a newbie, but nothing could stop me from voting for them because of their surprisingly large and detailed SU in my RP, and others. Basically, he's not your average newbie.

Most Original Plot
    Sophrosune, It's just the good old travelling in a new region RP.

Coolest RP I saw but didn't enter
    Probably Sophrosune. It's so amazingly complicated I decided not to join. Its creator is quite the RPer. I might even change my mind about joining.

Most Different RP
    Sophrosune, again. The RPer has the choice to be taking several paths, all to do with the Sophrosune region, but that's not the different part. This RP seems very different because of the complex system that has been designed on it, the Luck Points etc. They encourage RPers to do their best in each post, because one-liners are becoming frequent.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Okay time for me, -Nocturnal, AKA Aura.Lucario to vote :) and some explaining! Remember i'll use -Nocturnal now, and i'm only using this again for Voting.

Best Rookie RP: War Between Pokemon & Humans Hm. It's tough. Can't vote for Pokemon Trainer Academy because it has a lotta one-liners. This time i'll go for The Children Are Hunted

Best Veteran RP: The Pokemon Odyssey is finished so won't be voting for that. Best Veteran goes to Rockets Rising.

Best Roleplayer: XxSweetDreamsxX - She's rather new here but she's proved herself as a decent RPer, joining a number of RP, and manages to do well in all of them, not to mention she's a GM of her own RP already. I truly thing she deserves a vote.

Best Game Master: Supervegeta once again. Proof? The Pokemon Odyssey. It's his first RP ever (i know since i'm in the RP), but he manages to end the RP before it dies, giving it a big THE END. There WILL be a sequel but thats another story. Point is, he manages his RP well, and has kicked a few one-liners out of it without hesitation, he also gives us twists and turns, not to mention problems to solve. A good GM is the key to a successful RP, and I believe Supervegeta should have this one. Honest. If people don't vote for him then go to hell.

Best SU Writer: Seriously. Me! I've been reading a lotta SUs nowadays. None of them are longer than mine lol partly jk There are a lot of decent SUs out there, but I'll vote for XxSweetDreamsxX. Her SUs in multiple RPs are all decent and interesting, especially the one in my RP.

Most Original Plot: Sophrosune seems to be the most original so far.

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter: Sophrosune. I believe this is the most complicated RP i've ever seen *wipes sweat off my face*. It has a good system and it's unique, rather rare to appear in the RP corner. But I just don't understand it since it's too confusing so I didn't join.

Most Different RP: Sophrosune. ^

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Best Rookie RP: War Between Pokemon & Humans

Best Veteran RP: Uh... Pokemon Odyssey

Best Roleplayer: Arcaray

Best SU Writer: Nakuzami

Most Original Plot: The Cryptex

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter: Sophrosune.

Most Different RP: Sophrosune.

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Best Rookie RP: War Between Pokemon & Humans - Sooo fun to roleplay in, seriously. xD I'm so happy I joined <3

Best Veteran RP: The Pokemon Odyssey - Yeah....lol....

Best Roleplayer: Ray Maverick - Not trying to be biased here, but his posts are incredibly amazing. I find it really interesting to read each one. :3

Best Game Master: Supervegeta - Don't ask me why. :I But he's awesome.

Best SU Writer: Xilfer123 - Always goes above and beyond expectations....lol...

Most Original Plot
    : Sophrosune - Really creative. :3 Seriously. o3o

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter
    : The Children Are Hunted - not much else to say...

Most Different RP
    : Sophrosune - Above comment ^

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Best Rookie RP: N/A

Best Veteran RP
    Rockets Rising

It's old and it's awesome. What else is there to say?

Best Roleplayer
    Arcaray

Her posts are always so great. This choice was hard though, there are so many good RP'ers I know....

Best Game Master
    King!

Well he's nice and he lets you get flexible with plots. Lets your creativity flow.

Best SU Writer
    Neiko Star

Blew me away with one of her SU's. So greatly detailed.

Most Original Plot
    My Pokemon Ranch: The Underdogs

I stuff that happens in that RP, there's certainly more then meets the eye.

Transformers! Robots in disguise!~

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter
    War Between Pokemon & Humans

It looks very interesting. It's just filled up to the brim, I think. Anywhose, I don't know if I would want to enter it or not.
    Decisions decisions.

Most Different RP
    The Children Are Hunted.

The title of the RP says it all.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Well I've desided my votes. woot woot!

Best Rookie RP: My Pokemon Ranch: The Underdogs
    Best Veteran Rp: The Pokemon Oddesey
    Best Roleplayer: Fearless Love- Yes I voted for her again. She is the most careful posting roleplayer I now, I've watched her take at least a half hour to make a post, and she always makes her posts as long as she can possibly make them.
    Best Game Master: King!
    Best SU writer: Kiyosha the Polar Bear
    Most Original Plot: My Pokemon Ranch: The Underdogs
    The Coolest RP I saw but didn't enter: -blank-
    The most different roleplay: -blank-

The "-blank-" ones are the ones I didn't know what to put down. I might edit them tommarow.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Best Rookie RP: War Between Pokemon and Humans. Well, Its good. You know it. So join it xD

Best Veteran RP: Pokemon Odyssey by Supervegeta. First RP to get finished in quite some time. that proves something.

Best Roleplayer: XxSweetDreamsxX She's new, and really good. I love her posts in War.

Best Game Master: Supervegeta His RP just finished. Anything else you need to become the best GM? I think not.

Best SU Writer: Nakuzami His SUs are good. Partly because he makes them colorful xD

Most Original Plot: Sophrosune It has an amazing plot, and cool mechanics.

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter: Sophrosune Well, I was intimidated by the complicated stuff.....

Most Different RP: Sophrosune Same reason as Original Plot.

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • Best Rookie RP: War Between Pokemon & Humans by -Nocturnal/Aura.Lucario Haha, Well, I can't say I was in this RP, but I have checked on it a few times, and a lot of my friends are in it. It seems like the RPers have a lot of fun too, so I would have to say this is the best.

Best Veteran RP: The Pokemon Oddessy by Supervegeta Hm, even though this ones finished, can I still vote for it? Well, I still think its the best. I've also read parts of it from time to time, and ya know, I kind of wished I had joined it, because it seemed like fun.

Best Roleplayer: Kiyoshi The Polar Bear I've only been in one RP with him, but it's pretty easy to see that he is the best RPer, no offense to anyone else. He's new, and I don't think he's in very many RPs, but he really is a great RPer. He can make long posts that are really good, and he as an interesting character in the RP. He interacts with the rest of us in the RP he's in, and that actually helps keep the RP going if you ask me.

Best Game Master: Supervegeta Well, he IS the first person I've seen finish a RP. His RP is the first one I've seen finished (not that I've been here all that long.) And something else, I won this award last time, and he is a heck of a lot better than I am, and I really think he deserves this award. He worked really hard on his RP, and he was dedicated to it.

Best SU Writer:-Nocturnal I know one thing, he works hard on his SU's. How do I know? Because I'm always hearing about them. I like reading his SU's. They're always different, and they're detailed, which is really great.

Most Original Plot: My Pokemon Ranch: The Underdogs I don't think I've ever seen this kind of idea before. I mean, its pretty creative, plus, the RP is fun!!

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter: War Between Pokemon & Humans by -Nocturnal/Aura.Lucario Well as I stated before, it seems like a lot of fun. A lot of my friends are in it (though somehow, I always end of skipping the best RPs) This one and Oddessy are probably the two RPs that I really wish I had signed up for.

Most Different RP:Sophrosune by Kiyoshi The Polar Bear Not a whole lot to say. It's...different. Definitely different. Might be a bit confusing, but the RP definitely had a lot of work put into it, and..I haven't seen an RP like this one, so I think it deserves to win!

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Best Rookie RP: War Between Pokemon And Humans!
    It's so fast paced, there is always something going on! I have never been interested in warfare, but this is something I've really managed to get stuck into!

Best Roleplayer: Kiyoshi The Polar Bear!
    His posts are a-may-zing. Everything is so detailed and innovative, and it is a pleasure to create a joint post with him. He puts so much effort into everything he does, and he's a genuinely nice guy too!

Best Game Master: King!
    King!'s Pokemon Ranch is great fun to play in. As well as coming up with an excellent plot, the RPers have a structured mission each chapter which allows the plot to stay on track. There is still a great amount of freedom, creativity is encouraged, and after every chapter King! gives us feedback on how we're doing, which is really nice to see! I can't wait to see what he has in store with the OOC thread.

Best SU Writer: Struggling to pick a 'best' here... come back to me!

Most Original Plot: My Pokemon Ranch: The Underdogs!
    I really like this plot. A bunch of misbehaving children forced to work on a ranch? Brilliance. It gave me the chance to play the bad guy, and I really look forward to thinking of new things to burn! It's well thought out, well executed and developing as we go along, like all good plots should.

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter: Sophrosune!
    This looks amazing, Kiyoshi! So much thought has been put into that, it must've taken you ages! If I'm being entirely honest, I only heard of it today, but after spending a good 15 minutes trying to get my head around the extensive plot, I was instantly tempted. I'm not sure whether I'll enter yet, but I'll still pop in every now and then to see how it's going!

Most Different RP: Sophrosune!
    Seriously Kiyoshi, how did you come up with that? It's gonna take a lot of work for the GM, but it really looks worth it. If any RP has ever deserved to win, it's this one. Without a doubt.

Years
  • Best Rookie RP: I wish it was mine but Have to go for War Between Pokemon and Humans

Best Veteran RP: If RHCP wasn't away for so long it could have gone much further but it's a great RP and with her back it can only get better so Rockets Rising

Best Game Master: Supervegeta He finished a rp which is very rare here so you have to give him his props.

Best SU Writer:Nakuzami sometimes I just stop to read his SUs that how good they are.

Most Original Plot: Just by the name alone you should see that it's original Sophrosune

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter: Digimon Adventure Next-I love Dgimon but was just too late.

Most Different RP: Sophrosune Was very complicated to me at first but I knida began to understand when I read over and over but It's not because its complicated why it's different, It just is.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • >.>l I'll try to get in them votes ASAP! Since I have to do a little extra research. Returned not too long ago. I'll get my N/As real soon after checking on some RPs.

Best Rookie RP: Sophrosune [rated T]
    Kiyoshi may seem like a rookie... but don't let those amount of posts fool you. He's got talent and well... Sophrosune is about the only RP I'm ecstatic to start on.

Best Veteran RP: The Pokemon Odyssey
    Well look at those stats... xD

Best Roleplayer: For now... Raikiri.
    There are so many friggen great RPers... Still gotta research some more.

Best SU Writer: N/A

Most Original Plot: Sophrosune [Rated T]

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter: BROKEN;;
    I was actually thinking about joining it.... and I'm STILL thinking. XD

Most Different RP:
    Hurray for a new region, additional RP system, and hell... different but not so different types! Hands down ---> Sophrosune [Rated T] (It's not THAT complicated. :3 )

Last edited:
    Years
  • Best Rookie RP: War Between Pokemon & Humans.
    Well, I always see someone posting on it nearly everyday! So it must be good!

Best Veteran RP: Years Of Lies
    Well, I would say Pokemon Oddysey, but you know, it's finished. So personally, I don't think it should be eligible for this, but I do think it should be given an emblem or SOMETHING! Since the Awards started so late, and it would've been eligible if the awards started earlier in the month. ANYWAYS. I chose Years Of Lies because the GM is FANTASTIC! She always does amazing posts, and all the RP'ers also do awesome posts! It's very interesting to me!

Best Roleplayer: Eeveemaster 9
    As the above, she always does fantastic detail in her posts. All I have to say.

Case and point, he finished his RP. That's all that is needed to be said. ;P

Best SU Writer: N/A
    I haven't been reading that many signups lately, so, N/A;

Most Original Plot: Sophrosune
    yep, the story's pretty darn cool.

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter: Sophrosune
    I would've joined, but all the formula's and other stuff made my head swirl, and I looked like this ---> @.@

Most Different RP: Sophrosune
    It's unique. Not much else to say xD

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Best rookie RP: War Between Pokemon And Humans

Best SU writer: Out of the few i read Fortworth96

Mostest Original Plot: Sophrosune

Coolest RP i SAW but didn't Enter: Sophrosune

Most Different RP: N/A

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Best Rookie RP: War between Pokemon and Humans. It's doin' pretty good so far :3

Best Veteran RP: STILL A New Professor in Town. It's still going... (That reminds me, I need to post in it o.o)

Best Roleplayer: Uh... Ray Maverick. He just did so good making his character Rumble and applying him to the RP :3

Best Game Master: Skymin. Although her RP just started (And it's not very far into it, which is why I didn't vote it Best Rookie RP) she's doing a great job :3

Best SU Writer: CyBeastSaber. He just signed up for my RP, and I think people, including myself, can learn a thing or two from him :3

Most Original Plot: Broken. It's just... well, Broken :3

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter: Um... I guess that would be Sophrosune. [Read below]

Most Different RP: Sophrosune. I was thinking about joining it... and then I kept reading through all of it 0.0 It looks... interesting. (The only thing that actually made me not SU for it is the fact that all battles are made with the GM, so he basically chooses what happens -.- That was the only thing I didn't actually like, but other than that, GREAT job :3)

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Ooohh...

Best Rookie RP: War between Pokemon and Humans.

Best Veteran RP: Rockets Rising

Best Roleplayer: SkyisUmbreon- Love his posts... So detailed.. They have their own 'attitude' and like suck you in.

Best Game Master: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers- For obvious reasons. He guides the plot so wisely, and the RP moves fluidly under his control. He makes his RPs really enjoyable.

Best SU Writer: Nazukami- Just pure amazing! Her SUs are just so detailed :3

Most Original Plot: Sophrosune- I've never seen anything like it.

Coolest RP I Saw But Didn't Enter: Broken. I was going to enter, but in my opinion ut had already moved too far into the plot. Its still an amazing RP though.

Most Different RP: n/a

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back