• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG-er's club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Come on and join! XD

Name: RPG-er's club

Restrictions: You must at least join one RP before, it doesn't matter where, even though I would prefer if it was on PC...

Basic Idea: A place for people who like to Role Play, talk about your charcters, the story lines you're planning... and also to advertise your RP. =P You can also get tips and stuff from fellow RPGers...

Why: Because I enjoy RPGing, and it looks like a lot of people here like to RP too... >_>

Member's list:
    Miyu-chan
    SuperPsycoDragoniteLover
    zanstic
    G-LANCE
    Dragon Girl
    Majin Vegetto
    Kayleigh
    Sturm

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Of course you can join~ =D *adds Anna to the list of members* n_n

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Of course! n_n *adds zanstic to the list*

I have a question to ask ya'll, do you base charecters on yourself more often? Or do you like to try expore a new personality? n_n

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • I base some of my characters on myself, if the RP looks really promising it is easier for me to get into it. Sometimes I take all of my anger out and put it into an evil character, 'Samantha'.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Okay, G-LANCE, you can join. XD

I usually base my charecters on myself, because it's easier to play them that way. n_n; But I also like to play someone who's compleatly different from me, I like to *think* about, "Hmmm...what should I write for her now? What would she do in this situation?" It's also good writing practice, my writing has improved since I got into RPs. ^_^

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Mine too, I used to be really big on Live RPing and I remember when I came back to school after that summer I somehow began to be very good in English class, which is a class that I used to always get a C in. That reminds me, should I restart the Live RPing club?

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    You got very good in English class? Cool. =D As for me, my English seemed to improve more, and my typing speed improved too. n_n I also started to write fanfiction more easily. =D

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    G-LANCE said:
    yeah i know everyone in this group is in my rp Pokemon SL so don't forget to check it regularly. PEACE

Really? *checks* Wow...Totally cool. :knockedou When was the first time you guys first RPed? Do you still have your first writing sample? I do. Maybe I'll show it here... >_>

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yeah, Dragon Girl you can join. n_n Check out the current topic. ^_~

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'll join Miyu-chan! :P And yes, I usually base my made-up characters on myself. I still do play characters like Sango, etc. She's my favorite so I always pick her. >_>;;

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yay! Welcome you two! =D I'll add you guys to the list when I have time... =P *throws confetti and welcomes the new members*

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • I guess I'll join since well I have my own RP I made on PC but I don't know how long it will last because maybe I'm asking too much such as a LH RP x.x... either way I do have a chat room on mIRC that has been up for 2 years running now and it has lot of roleplay involved in it so hopefully it will make up the differences.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back