• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rpg games

nofxdino13

GET OFF OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • if you know any good online rpg games other than pokemon post it on this thread.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Guys i think he means PC games... hehe

I myself like Flyff, Ragnarok Online and Trickster. There are other good ones such as Gunz the Duel and MANY others it all depends on you're own taste for them (like it would be better if you said the exact type of game you are looking for) Cabal Online is not bad and i can't remember the name of this game that looked good which i wasn't able to play because of where i live =.o

Years
  • Tales of Eternia, the original Tales of Destiny (I have not played the remake for PS2, but I have read that it is excellent and even better than the original), Tales of the Abyss, all three .hack//G.U. games, the first Parasite Eve, and both Shenmues are great RPGs.

One RPG I would recommend people stay away from is Eternal Sonata. Sure, the battle system is good and the music is superb (Chopin was a great composer), but it has a poor story and an awful cast of characters. I sold my copy as soon as I was finished playing through the game.

Back