• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG maker 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2006
    I need help. How do you make pokemon screenies on RPG Maker 2003? Anyone who knows how to do this...a lot of ppl do...then post here!

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
    Ok, go to event editing mode and Right Click Where you want to put your guy, Then click Set Party Position.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Now put it as an attachment and show us ^^

~Azura.

Ultima Shadow

**** = not a swear word.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2006
    lol, if you take the screenie from inside your Pokemon game, then it should be of a Pokemon game. Unless you want to make it look more like a Pokemon game?

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2006
    No, no, you don't understand!

I'm stuck, because I'm in paint with a screen from some other game with non pokemon characters or places, and I don't know how to make it a pokemon screen. How do I do that?

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Well, you mean you need chipsets?

If so, go to Resources thread.

Thanks,

~Azura.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2006
    Yea...dude what you need is pokemon graphics follow the above links graciously prvided by Azure and you'll find 'em.

Happy Trails

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back