• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RPG XP] Pokémon Versions

BRpokemaker

Pokémon Versions
Years
  • [RPG XP] Pokémon Versions

History in 12%
    I will soon inform you that this is a game that takes place in the region of Hoenn, he has been developing for some time, not here, but in other forums ...
    Well .. without further ado, the heroes in this game win new designs and routes of new formations game, I tried to innovate enough, created many betas, to get here, hopefully do a good job!
    In the game you will find: New friends, New Trainers, New Routes, New Quests and many leagues, everything a trainer have the right!

You are a trainer of Hoenn who dreams of becoming a Pokemon Master (typical) when facing organizations and others not so crazy ...
    Pokemon Version you have to make risky choices! Face dangers just like you think! It ... Hoenn we are now in a new era!
    Instead of participating in a capture pokes EVENT QUEST or, why not in another MAINLAND ? It is, we have two versions of Pokemon continents!
    Hoenn and Sinnoh , and you'll do everything so you can find your way and become a Pokémon Master !
    Soon more details about the script ...

Equip:
    Equip formed in 10/February/2008

Jimmy -Roteirist
    BrPokémaker -Editor Geral
    PokéMaster™ -Mapper/Scripter
    Slicer -Eventer
    KiwiErick -Mapper
    ArthurMaker -Idealizador
    Kennedy -Scripter/Spriter/Mapper
    GABRIEL -Mapper/Spriter
    WesleySDM -Scripter/Mapper/Eventer

criticism, good ideas and suggestions ... send

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • Aha! You're finally into making your own game, I see! (Or at least your own game that I've seen >.< )

So we get to see Hoenn again, huh?

According to what you said, we'll be having some new things, aside from Sinnoh. Care to go into detail? xD

Sero

私はセクシーです
    Years
  • Seems interesting. I loved the Hoenn region. Is it a remake or does it just take place in Hoenn with your own places etc.?

BRpokemaker

Pokémon Versions
    Years
  • Aha! You're finally into making your own game, I see! (Or at least your own game that I've seen >.< )

So we get to see Hoenn again, huh?

According to what you said, we'll be having some new things, aside from Sinnoh. Care to go into detail? xD

Seems interesting. I loved the Hoenn region. Is it a remake or does it just take place in Hoenn with your own places etc.?
    A response to two:
    Hoenn and Sinnoh remake! lol
    and
    More ... screens soon ...
    I hope to make a beautiful game!

Bards Sword

La Resistance!
    Years
  • So, your English is kind of broken, but thats not your fault at all (yeah Brazil!) From what I can gather, this game takes place in Hoenn and Sinnoh...and thats all. I don't know any of your features, whether or not this includes fakemon, etc. In short, this gives me no information why I should "buy" your product.

I look forward to seeing what comes out of this, but I want more information!

Heinze

~ Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    Some phrases like "...Win new designs" and "...have the right"... Well They just hurt my eyes.
    Yyou didn't post screens, there aren't mockups, or OW frames and etc... I can't really tell you what type of mistake you're doing and what you're not doing.Hope to see more.
    P.S.: What about DuskGold? I thought you just had DG as a Pokémon Project

BRpokemaker

Pokémon Versions
    Years
  • this and a project still in formation and development ... I do not have much to say about screens, NEW Pokemon and characters anymore ...
    so "soon more"
    =/
    And the DUsk GOld...erm...
    I abandoned...

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    can I help with story?
    BTW I can't script so I'll just tell you what I think

Back