• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rrrrregigiregi GGIGIGAS GAS

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    you now have to make a sound like a pokemon cry whenever you meet someone, new or old
    based on either your name or username, verbalise that sound

(high pitched scream) DRIA-DRIA

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    (imagine how arbok says its cry in the english dub anime)

AAAH-LEX-UH

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-D Sheep

User19sq

I'm not gonna give out my real name to those who don't already know it, so Imma borrow an already-existing one:

Spoiler:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    sssssssSSSSSSSssssssoap

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I'm not gonna give out my real name to those who don't already know it, so Imma borrow an already-existing one:

Spoiler:

ah yes, the Bastion pokemon

User19sq

rrrrregigiregi GGIGIGAS GAS

Years
    I'm gonna go with the Delibird cry in the English anime dub cause it would be ridiculous

"delidelidelideli"

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    cailan is the weirdest name to do a cry with u cant do anything with it like maybe cacacacaaaaaiillaaaannnn but thats stupid

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years
    Khakhakahahkahkahkahannn sssssaa

Actual Name

Spoiler:

Back