• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RSE 2.5 (what if sequels instead of remakes?)

Would you be more excited for sequels instead of remakes?

• Yes, I'd love a completely new game featuring Hoenn, story 10 years after RSE, some new pokes and ev

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sure, but not too different, no big changes, like BW2 was to BW

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No, I'd rather have simple plain RS remakes, like FRLG/HGSS were to RBY/GSC

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Pft, give me another Gen I remake, FRLG are just as outdated as RSE

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
    Years
    I consider a sequel to be more probable than a remake, this may be partly, only partly, due to the story in the Pokemon Adventures Manga, which shows that Maxie and Archie died around the event of the Emerald Chapter of the Manga.

the other reason is that, all the Generation 3 main series games happened at the same time, chronologically, the same goes to Generation 4 due to DP's news about the Red Gyrados.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It would be interesting to have sequels based on Aqua/Magma succeeding in RSE. That way S2 would be a flooded, wet region and R2 would have a huge desert and a much smaller ocean.

But that's soooo unlikely to happen, as it would basically mean two totally different games, so remake would be best. :P

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
    I consider a sequel to be more probable than a remake, this may be partly, only partly, due to the story in the Pokemon Adventures Manga, which shows that Maxie and Archie died around the event of the Emerald Chapter of the Manga.
    Adventures is not canon to the games, so Maxie and Archie are still alive in the games. Besides, we've been asking for a remake for so long that we shouldn't switch now.

the other reason is that, all the Generation 3 main series games happened at the same time, chronologically, the same goes to Generation 4 due to DP's news about the Red Gyrados.
    Don't make assumptions. Assumptions have been wrong before.

Years
    • IL
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    Nah, I don't want a sequel. I want the RSE experience all over again. With trumpets and everything.

Back