• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RSE/DPPT Secret Base Contest

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Haha, well done! Grats again, Fenneking! I think the coloration's quite dull for mine. I figured that I would only have had 1 point at that. lol.

...and to all of us participants, better luck next time! :D We all had fun, yeah?

Lastly, thank you very much Sydian for holding this event. *cough*tilnexttime*cough*

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Well, at least I tried. :P Anyways, congratulations Fenneking, U_Flame, and elija! Your bases were very neat!

...and to all of us participants, better luck next time! :D We all had fun, yeah?

Agreed, and a big thanks to Sydian and Curious. for hosting the event! :15:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • This is the first time I've ever won a Get-Together event! Thank you SO much Sydian! I'm seriously tearing up, this means a lot to me...

Congrats elija for having an equally awesome base! I seriously thought I had no chance against your awesomeness. Congrats Fenneking for having an epic 3rd gen base! I was considering posting mine once I found my GBA charger but once I saw yours, I knew there was no competition.

Everyone who entered was amazing! Thank you Sydian and Curious for hosting this event! I'm glad the awesomeness of Secret Bases, especially 3rd gen's wasn't forgotten. I think you should show us your bases, I'm sure we'd all love to see it whether we judge it or not. ;)

Once again, thank you! I had so much fun, even if Photobucket gave me a hard time. I love you all!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This is the first time I've ever won a Get-Together event! Thank you SO much Sydian! I'm seriously tearing up, this means a lot to me...

Awww haha. <3

We'll probably have this again next year guys, and I'm glad you all enjoyed it so much! :)

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
  • Congrats elija for having an equally awesome base! I seriously thought I had no chance against your awesomeness.

Good for you too, your base was actually pretty interesting as well ^w^
    Btw, Sydian, what were the scores for 4th gen?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This is your score sheet, elija:

Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Here's your score sheet, U_Flame:

Spoiler:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Yeah I know what you mean, it is overly spacy. It actually has the maximum amount of decorations placed, they're all just pretty small. The plushies are worth it though. :3

Back