• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ruby, and Sapphire or Emerald

Which do you think is beter?Ruby, and Sapphire or Emerald

• Total voters

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Which do you think is beter?Ruby,and Sapphire or Emerald?Of course I voted for Emerald :).

Last edited:

poke lover

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Emerald is obviously the best out of all of them. BUT I am going for Sapphire simply because I'm biast;) and its the only Hoenn game I have.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Emerald for me =P Mainly because of the Battle Frontier. The johto Pok?mon that can be found after the league pwn too =P
    Definitly Emerald, you get the same Pokes and more.
    Meditite can't be found in Emerald though ;_;

Years
    In my own opinion I'd have to say Emerald. Emerald has alot more to it than Ruby or Sapphire, so it gives more to do. I also like the animations on the pokemon, it adds alot to the gaming.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    Emerald is beter than Ruby, and Sapphire because there more to do and moving Pokemon icons.:D

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I'm wondering what raquaza was hoping to get out of this poll, knowing that we would almost unanimously vote Emerald

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Emerald. because of all the updates and i like the text better in it :)
    and i like rayquaza better than groudon and kyorge :D

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
    Emerald has the most to do but i dislike their new clothes in Emerald because i hate green and you have to look at them wearing it every time you play it.I like Ruby and Saphire because they are better colour games because Red and Blue are my most favourite colours.

Kutsukai

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Hmm, personally, I love Sapphire the best, but I'd have to go with Emerald. It has more of a plot, and you can catch more Pok?mon than in either Ruby or Sapphire. One of the other things I like about it is the Battle Frontier. Even though I never reached it yet, it sounds fascinating.

Back