• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Ruby Hack] Pokemon Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    GymLeaderLance99 said:
    Well, I look forward to this hack. The title screen is great, but you could add more color instead of the black. Good luck with it! :)

I agree i love the Ho-Oh but i think you should maybe put clouds or something in the background. i love this hack so far cant wait for some screen shots ;)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    J1M808 said:
    can i help make some sprites? ive got sum trainer sprites most Are ppl from G/S/C edited by me (All the ones with brackets are ones iv'e found on internet and i found the ice gym leader on internet too) and normal trainers are from R/S/FR/LG if u let me be spriter i'll make/find more.
    Sweetie, those sprites came from Serebii.net, and it is wrong taking somebody else's work and claiming it as your own. You could get in quite a bit of trouble for stealing those sprites. Just to let you know.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2005
    i shudnt of stole them soz but i'm not a bad spriter/recoulerer no i havmt stole anythin else iv'e made.btw i hav made a title screen its krap tho

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    amnesiahacker very good work.This thread and the Ash_Pokemaster's thread are going to become one of the best gold remakes in gba.Best of luck.Keep up the good work.

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    New title screen!

Hey guys I finally have the new title screen finished! Here it is:
    [Ruby Hack] Pokemon Gold

Definately better isn't it!

This is not a fake screenshot. I will start on the maps later!

Last edited:

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    amnesiahacker said:
    Hey guys I finally have the new title screen finished! Here it is:
    [Ruby Hack] Pokemon Gold

Definately better isn't it!

This is not a fake screenshot. I will start on the maps later!
    So much better................

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    This is going to be soo good everyone here can already tell man and all we've seen is the title screen and it looks amazing. Keep up your amazing work man

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Nice.

I like the new title screen, it looks great with the clouds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back